IMG_2318.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_2324.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG
On_Beam_schematic_clip_AntiCheatRelay_.jpg
IMG_2298.JPG
IMG_2296.JPG
IMG_2103.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

You mean the score motor? Check out Clay's pin repair basics website. Also Pinwiki. That will at least get you familar with the basic parts and how they interact. There are many things that can cause the score motor to run continueously like that. Score reels not zeroing out is one of the most common. Good luck and welcome the world of EMs!

#6 11 years ago

Yup, (looks like )the score motor......(but it isn't?) boy is this game complex!

1 week later
#42 11 years ago

Nice,
I'm guessing it has an option for starting with up to 7 balls to play? (I know that was true for some titles in the 60's). Look forward to further updates.

#58 11 years ago

I made a bulb tool out of an old shooter tip and a piece of wood. Rounded the end of a dowel and then screwed thru the insde of the rubber tip. Works real good!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-on-beamnow-i-need-em-help?tu=stashyboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.