View topic image gallery

mmad6.jpg
mmad5.jpg
mmad3.jpg
mmad2.jpg
mmad1.jpg
P1030380ro.jpg
P1030380.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scscottc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I was very excited to pick up MM today! Ironically while checking out the machine I noticed the build date was exactly 14 years ago today!

This one came to me already decked out with full LEDs.. looks fantastic!

P1030380.JPGP1030380.JPG

#3 12 years ago

Thanks! Just updated it! Now waiting on TAF to get here Tuesday and MB should ship the week after next... I should have a decent little collection then.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

You win the lottery or something? Have Hurricane futures? buy a ton of Netflix or Apple stock a few years ago? Are you a foreclosure attorney? []

Nope just very fortunate, and I have an understanding wife who also loves pinball as well.

I'm done buying for a bit... Unless I see a really good deal on LOTR. THEN I am done...

#23 12 years ago

Thanks for the concern Loupie, I've already looked into Cliffy protectors for the machines that don't already have them. I definitely prefer the Williams/Bally machines so you are right it does make it easier for maintenance. I'm only up to 5 machines right now, well I will be once TAF gets here tomorrow and MB gets here sometime next week. I'll probably stop there for a bit and catch my breath, but I do have room for at least two or three more.

The maintenance and upkeep on the pinball machines doesn't scare me... Pinball is pretty tame compared to my car maintenance... Besides at least it is something I can do myself rather than taking it to some over priced mechanic.

#25 12 years ago
Quoted from Loupie:

Don't take them all. Please don't drive the e-bay parts up, we won't hear the end of it. Happy hunting.

I won't... I promise

#26 12 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Nice, enjoy! I got to Battle for the Kingdom today. All I needed was one shot to battle the King of Payne, and I couldn't pull it off before time expired. Maybe next time.

I love the humor of the game, and I'd like to tell you my favorite line, but it often happens when you get to the King of Payne's castle (after you destroy all his henchmen's castles), and I don't want to spoil the potential laugh for you.

I'm looking forward to getting to that point... It's gonna be a lot more practice for me though.. I'm still trying to get the level tweaked a bit. I am getting far too many STDMs when it launches back at you from the castle. Looks like I also need to check the ball return as when multi-ball kicks in sometimes you have to shake the machine to get the third ball to get launched.

Other than that it is playing great!

#28 12 years ago

Better pics of my new MM if anyone is interested...

mmad1.jpgmmad1.jpg mmad2.jpgmmad2.jpg mmad3.jpgmmad3.jpg mmad5.jpgmmad5.jpg mmad6.jpgmmad6.jpg

#35 12 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Looks nice. Is that purple lights under the right ramp?

All of the bumpers back there are purple, I am not sure what color the LEDs are but they look white.

Um thanks GoneFishin

Quoted from RawleyD:

What an amazing looking game! that's great. and your left flipper and sitting a little low.

Hmm I'll have to look at that... maybe that is why I get so many STDMs out of the castle launcher.

Quoted from Rum-Z:

Nice, looks primo!! I'd recommend going to Mantis Amusement's website to buy the Merlin and drawbridge / lock protector (if you haven't already). It doesn't look like there's hardly any wear in those areas at all.

Like the graffiti on the drawbridge too!

Is that a translicent backboard or are there some blue LEDs back there? The blue glow looks nice.

There is a little bit of wear around Merlin so I am looking for a protector for it very soon. I am not sure about the back board I will have to get in there and see.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.99
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider scscottc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-mm-today?tu=scscottc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.