You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Avenger_Loki_screw_decal.jpg
Loki_Ramp2_copy.jpg
Loki_Ramp.jpg
Dad_randoms_pictures_034.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 35mm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 11 years ago

thxs, will pass this on to my retailer/tech who's coming today.

had another issue. Loki lock spot won't release balls that go in there. That white plastic pointy thing has stopped releasing them at all / anytime during game (like when plunger doesn't send all the way up)...and a message now appears about Loki ball lock not functioning.

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I thought so too but double check closely. What I discovered was the ball was being trapped in the lane as if too narrow just before the white plastic stop. After flexing the plastic they came all the way down. Roll a ball down and make sure it touches the white stopper.

yeah, THAT happens too, ha, and i flex'd it, seems to help, but still happens occasionally. That's just a really, really thin spot....but, I'm talking about the actual white thingy. It doesn't go down. You hear the machine activating it, but it doesn't go down enuf or long enuf to release the ball.

#43 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

The screws that hold the plastic to the left of the lock lane can be loosened and then push the plastic to the left and re-tighten. I did that and have not had any more problems with the lock releasing the balls.

THXS!

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from 35mm:

yeah, THAT happens too, ha, and i flex'd it, seems to help, but still happens occasionally. That's just a really, really thin spot....but, I'm talking about the actual white thingy. It doesn't go down. You hear the machine activating it, but it doesn't go down enuf or long enuf to release the ball.

Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I thought so too but double check closely. What I discovered was the ball was being trapped in the lane as if too narrow just before the white plastic stop. After flexing the plastic they came all the way down. Roll a ball down and make sure it touches the white stopper.

so my tech just left. he's ordering a new 'Loki assembly'. He couldn't fix the issue (the white stopper isn't going down all the time).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 35mm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-hulk-le-and?tu=35mm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.