• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG1589.jpg
IMAG1592.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Made the trip this morning, its in great shape has 2 issues but seems like they should be a semi-easy fix. Auto plunger won't fire, and the kick up doesn't fire. Fuse is out and goes out as soon as you replace it. Fun pin tho can't wait til its fully functional.

IMAG1592.jpgIMAG1592.jpg IMAG1589.jpgIMAG1589.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Looks like a nice find!!

#3 11 years ago

Ive played that a few times over at another pinsiders, very fun game, lots of stuff going on with it. I really like the big DMD.

#4 11 years ago

Believe it was huo, guy owned it for 10 years didn't even know the glass came off. Lol

#5 11 years ago

AWESOME game. One of my faves.

#6 11 years ago

ramp in good shape. That's the key thing right there. Great find. Top 10 game for sure.

#7 11 years ago

It's Definatly fun, I'm a ramp guy so this pun is perfect. The Ramps are solid no cracks, or any real cosmetic flaws.

#8 11 years ago

that's a fantastic find. I looked around fora couple of years to find mine. Not easy to find. Espeically since Sega's production numbers are so low. Lower than JJP's LE runs. ZING!

#9 11 years ago

This is a highly under rated machine. Lots of fun!!! I'm not a fan of the video mode on this machine though....too hard! Anyway, enjoy the great find!

#10 11 years ago

Congrats on your new addition!!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is a highly under rated machine. Lots of fun!!! I'm not a fan of the video mode on this machine though....too hard! Anyway, enjoy the great find!

I think a lot has to do with the controls being kinda slopy and the depth of field hard to read. if it was done smoother like the bike video mode in GNR, it would have been much better. I agree that needs to tweeked a lot. What I do like about the video mode, is that it changes it up. Not the same pattern every time you play like GNR.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think a lot has to do with the controls being kinda slopy and the depth of field hard to read. if it was done smoother like the bike video mode in GNR, it would have been much better. I agree that needs to tweeked a lot. What I do like about the video mode, is that it changes it up. Not the same pattern every time you play like GNR.

As an aside. I played sega's harley3rd edition. The motorcycle video mode is the same pattern as GNR.

Chris

#13 11 years ago

Does anyone have the manual or know where to download it? I just ordered it but would really like to start figuring out the issue? Like I said its the auto plunger and kick up that don't fire. The fuse is blown but as soon as you replace it, it blows.

#14 11 years ago

The price you got it for is MEGA SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

#15 11 years ago

How'd you know the price?

#16 11 years ago

Bill told me hehehehehe I have been friends with Bill for almost 5 years now. Super score my man.

#17 11 years ago

Lol ok cool, ya def score he tell you the guy dropped the price more after I pointed couple things out. Was amazing, now to get it runin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
PinSound

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.00
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-batman-forever-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.