• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Space Invaders lit up (resized).jpg
20210921_182243.jpg
20210921_182259.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ForceFlow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Only 125 games produced

Just FYI, there isn't currently a confirmed production number. The only Atari games that have an approximate number are Airborne Avenger and Superman. The sales number for Airborne Avenger was only discovered in the last couple years (3,420), which was well beyond the estimated production number of 350 that was originally assumed. IPDB appears to have removed the unconfirmed production numbers for the other atari games, but those numbers might till be found elsewhere when they were originally referenced from IPDB.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Got it, thanks. I got the 125 number from the description on Pinside. Maybe that should be erased?

Done. I'm not sure who added those comments.

When I checked the entry earlier, I only looked at the production numbers field, which was already blank.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Knxwledge:

Cool, yeah the way it was written was confusing too. I will assume 2000 were made then for the meme

I have no idea how many were made.

I will say that out of all the Atari titles, when I was hunting for them, Time 2000 and Atarians were the most difficult to find. The other titles tended to pop up with some regularity.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ForceFlow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-an-uber-rare-backglass?tu=ForceFlow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.