DoubleBarrelField.jpg
DoubleBarrel.jpg
image-709.jpg
image-418.jpg
image-928.jpg
image-694.jpg
image-959.jpg
image-470.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GizzArd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'm quite happy. I picked up a williams double barrel today. It def needs work but I thing it's worth it. Look what they did instead of replacing the rubber. It has some wear but I'm debating on leaving it alone and waxing it or getting the playfield and backglass touched up. Any input would be great

image-694.jpgimage-694.jpg image-959.jpgimage-959.jpg image-470.jpgimage-470.jpg image-709.jpgimage-709.jpg image-418.jpgimage-418.jpg image-928.jpgimage-928.jpg
#8 10 years ago

Yeah see I'm torn cause my cab is pretty bad as you can see. Lol so is everything else. So do I leave everything and let it have that old Wild West sun burnt beat up look or re do it and make it sharp. It looks kinda cool beat to shit. Decisions!

@alex. That machine looks beautiful. Great job. Wooow! I would be very happy with that.

image-80.jpgimage-80.jpg image-241.jpgimage-241.jpg image-539.jpgimage-539.jpg image-539.jpgimage-539.jpg image-539.jpgimage-539.jpg
#10 10 years ago

image-842.jpgimage-842.jpg for the first time in my life a woman actually looks better with the lights on

#13 10 years ago

image-117.jpgimage-117.jpg
Look at what was used as a bumper

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Is that like a little "super ball" or something?

Lol yeah like a ball you get out of a gum ball machine. I suppose it wasn't a bad idea if you had no clue on where to buy pinball rubbers

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from SteveFury:

Wow what a cool and fun restore project!
The two shooters near the flippers and the moving target reminds me of the Space Mission. I wonder if this arrangement in the Double Barrel played a part in the SM design?
I like to keep those rusty pinballs to show people how bad a machine used to be.
Your machine is beat up but has -real- potential to become something very nice. And enjoyed for another 50 years.
Congratulations on the great find!

Thanks Steve. I appreciate it. It was a good deal IMO. I bought it for 125 bucks from a salvage yard. I saw that thing and I jumped all over it. They popped the top lock bar not realizing the door was unlocked. They didn't know the backbox came off and I know it was handled rough. Funny thing everything was working besides the one leaf switch on the moving target. All I had to do was solder that.

When I first saw the game I thought of "big guns".

This games a keeper so I'm going to take my time with it. Thing is if I do the cab I have to do the playfield. They are both that bad. But man is this a cool game

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GizzArd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-a-williams-double-barrel-today?tu=GizzArd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.