Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

scott.png
    VFW 058.JPG
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

HAHA, the trick it to be mediocre at a bunch of things! I think everyone should try it.

Scott is being modest. There's a reason why a t-shirt exists that states *Scott Danesi is awesome*.

#52 8 years ago

scott.pngscott.png

'nuff said.

Brad

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

HAHA, the trick it to be mediocre at a bunch of things! I think everyone should try it

Or just be awesome ! at being awesome!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scott-danesi-is-awesome

#54 8 years ago

I played this at VFW. I plunged one ball and walked away. Five steps later, I realized that I wanted to finish the game. I enjoyed it much more than I expected.

Congratulations on owning a truly limited edition product.

#55 8 years ago

I've enjoyed my time playing scoregasm master very much. Sometimes, at parties, playing a dollar game on a lotr could be the whole night. That's no way to live

#56 8 years ago

I meant to bring it to Todd Moores house for his big arcade party. I had a lot of camper issues that mostly got fixed before we left, but didnt have enough time to break it down to bring. Bummer!

#57 8 years ago

So, you mentioned that you can swap out the music easily. I think that means you need to install some KISS music just to mess with the Stern pre-order crowd. Please post a video when you get this done.

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from nosro:

So, you mentioned that you can swap out the music easily. I think that means you need to install some KISS music just to mess with the Stern pre-order crowd. Please post a video when you get this done.

Hobbit music; if there is such a thing.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Hobbit music; if there is such a thing.

Let me introduce you to the works of Leonard Nimoy.

#60 8 years ago
    Quoted from nosro:

I'll see what I can do. I was going to add some music from Axiom Verge. It's a PS4/PSN game that looks like Metroid but is different and kicks ass. 1 guy developed the whole thing I believe including the music. And the music rocks.

Since I moved to a Mac some many years ago, I stopped working on interesting projects at home. I thought I was going to be more creative. But tools just don't exist like they do on Windows. In this case I'm not even sure how to find a program to convert an mp3 to wav.

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from huo:

I'm not even sure how to find a program to convert an mp3 to wav.

and you call yourself a "tech guy". pppfffffttt!

http://bfy.tw/2NJ

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-a-scoregasm-master/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.