Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dgoett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

So I know people love and hate it at the same time, especially because of code reasons, but I purchased a NIB X-Men Pro and it was delivered last Friday.

My initial reaction is the game is beautiful. The cabinet, artwork, everything is great! I also think the playfield has alot of things going for it. Magnets, ramps, scoops, 3 flippers, magneto lock, subway popper.

What's the main complaint about this game? Just the code? I know that can be be a big deal, but mechanically it seems like a very robust game.

#2 10 years ago

I think x-men is a great game! Congrats, I played it at PHOF in Vegas for 2 hours. Almost pulled the trigger, but got an AC/DC instead. Will most likely purchase one in the future.

#3 10 years ago

yes congrats on the new pin

#4 10 years ago

Great Pin! Enjoy it! The combos are a blast!

#5 10 years ago

Code; although its great now - still needs another update. The other complaint is wolverine - some people feel they could have implemented him better. I think it's a great game and love my pro. Grats on the game!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

So I know people love and hate it at the same time, especially because of code reasons, but I purchased a NIB X-Men Pro and it was delivered last Friday.

My initial reaction is the game is beautiful. The cabinet, artwork, everything is great! I also think the playfield has alot of things going for it. Magnets, ramps, scoops, 3 flippers, magneto lock, subway popper.

What's the main complaint about this game? Just the code? I know that can be be a big deal, but mechanically it seems like a very robust game.

Good Stuff and congrats! Learn not to follow the sheep and to play what you enjoy and think is fun. Best game ever with no problems and code is getting better, but I enjoyed old codes as well. Shaker is a must on this game-probably best game for a shaker-IMO. Great pick up you will enjoy.

#7 10 years ago

Congrats!! I think the pro on Xmen is the best.

#9 10 years ago

congrats. yes, code was horrendous for a long time, but it seems to be OK now. maybe not perfect, but getting there.
for me, I dislike theme and think the 2 characters are WAY too big for the playfield and look out of place.
Other than that, I like the game and would play one when available to me - just wouldn't buy one.
Enjoy your purchase. Opening new pinballs is a helluva good time.
D

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-a-nib-stern-today and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.