You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SANY0202.JPG
SANY0198.JPG
SANY0197.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Got my JM last week been loving it. I bought it from a couple who didnt know anything really about it. The ex-husband just left it behind. It came from a Casabonita two things give this away. The tax stickers from 1997-2001 and the Casabonita tokens I found on the inside of the machine.

The cab itself is in great shape. The usual paint fade i've seen on every JM. The only part of the cab that shows any real wear is the head. Couple little dings. The playfield is really in fantastic shape for a restaurant used machine. Just a bit of cleaning and waxing there would be no visible wear. So far I haven't had any hand problems.(knock on wood)

SANY0197.JPGSANY0197.JPG SANY0202.JPGSANY0202.JPG

#2 11 years ago

nice pickup, that fade isnt as bad as alot of other i have seen. nice playfield is always a good thing to get. congrats and enjoy, i love my JM

#3 11 years ago

I want one! Nice machine!

#4 11 years ago

Nice PU ,playing the hell out of mine. Kicking my tail though. Trying for powerdown

#5 11 years ago

Yeah I still havent pulled off a powerdown. My highest score is 6,500,000,000 ish. I had to have been close.

#6 11 years ago

powerdown is tough, best i have got is almost 7 billion. a friend of mine put 20 billion on my machine :O

#7 11 years ago

Nice pickup. And that's not bad cab fade (mine's all yellow), great find

#8 11 years ago

Congrats! Johnny was my first pin, and it won't ever leave....ever. Absolutely love it.

To get to PowerDown, you've got to start (not complete) all 5 modes (Upload, Access Code 1, Access Code 2, Download, and N.A.S. Cure) AND have at least 300 Gb. You should get that many Gb just by playing the modes, but not always. I think it's kind of a "programming defense" so that you don't just time out all the modes. I have been denied once, though, at 289 Gb.

Once you've done that, just shoot Crazy Bob's to lower the drop target and then shoot the mode start for PowerDown. You'll love it when you get there!

Completing the modes beforehand gives you Power Items (Pemex Doubler, Sinologic 16, etc.) that will increase your time/scores during PowerDown. If you look real close, the Crazy Bob's sign shows you all the items you can get in really small print.

Later,
EV

P.S. I've had scores of over 13 billion without hitting PowerDown.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 22.50
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-a-jm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.