View topic image gallery

IMG_0776 (resized).JPG
IMG_0315 (resized).JPG
IMG_20161218_210548 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161218_210445 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161218_210522 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161218_210540 (resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

I picked up this game over the weekend.Swapped out the mpu with a known working one and it fired right up.It has some pretty cool sounds.It has some wear unfortunately around the pops and the top in lane.
It needs a good refurbish and the GI does not work.
Pretty cool artwork too.I like some of these older Gottlieb's.
I've never seen one of these so I had to buy it,lol.

IMG_20161218_210540 (resized).jpgIMG_20161218_210540 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161218_210522 (resized).jpgIMG_20161218_210522 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161218_210445 (resized).jpgIMG_20161218_210445 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161218_210548 (resized).jpgIMG_20161218_210548 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Fun players game IMHO, mine will stay with me for a long time. Almost all the cosmetic parts (including NOS instruction cards) can still be bought through Pinball Resource.

Steve
System 80, not just a job, it's an adventure

#3 7 years ago

Nice pickup that looks like it will clean up nice . Some times i just like to turn mine on to look at the art I thinks its amazing welcome to the BH club

IMG_0315 (resized).JPGIMG_0315 (resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

That is a sharp looking Bounty Hunter you have there Plowpusher!

#5 7 years ago

That does look like a cool game, I had never seen one. Thanks for sharing!

#6 7 years ago

It's one of my favorite looking western games. I've never played one though. Looking at the playfield now, some of those shots look tough to impossible. How do you hit that left loop above the outlanes?

#7 7 years ago

Haven't played/seen one since the early 90's. Very fun game and I love the bass line theme. I can remember it (and play it on bass) to this day.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

It's one of my favorite looking western games. I've never played one though. Looking at the playfield now, some of those shots look tough to impossible. How do you hit that left loop above the outlanes?

Upper right flipper.

#9 7 years ago

I plan to tear down the PF and start the refurbish this week,repin connectors,add some leds,get it all working and playing fast and see if it has some staying power in my collection.

#10 7 years ago

BH is pretty simple fun game and that music gets stuck in your head thats for sure and its always fun to knock the bad guy down

IMG_0776 (resized).JPGIMG_0776 (resized).JPG

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from LeonSpinkx:

Upper right flipper.

That doesn't look easy at all. So hit the top of the loop and it feeds back to the inlane. What's the reward for making that shot? I hope it's worth it.

#12 7 years ago

Sweet looking game. Very cool!

#13 7 years ago

Overall, I don't really care for the gameplay. It's okay and loading the gun is cool, but it's all theme and art, which is great.
This was my first machine in 1993 and I still have it.

#14 7 years ago

A couple well placed spinners and I would have to buy one.

#15 7 years ago

I would invite one in for a stay.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

BH is pretty simple fun game and that music gets stuck in your head thats for sure

That's for sure.Its stuck in my head this morning again,lol.
It kind of has sounds like TX Sector but of course not as good but definitely very catchy.

#17 7 years ago

This will probably be for sale when I get done with it.I honestly don't have the room for it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/picked-up-a-gottlieb-bounty-hunter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.