Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by wayout440
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCF6240.JPG
DSCF6239.JPG
DSCF6236.JPG
DSCF6264.JPG
DSCF6270.JPG
DSCF6265.JPG
DSCF6255.JPG
DSCF6252.JPG
DSCF6245.JPG
DSCF6244.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Picked up a Fire! pin today. Had one in the past, and missed it alot. Had this come across my plate, and could not turn it down. By far, the nicese Fire! I have seen. Not HUO, there was a lockbar, but I can not believe the condition. One spot out of the head of the cabinet that is a bummer, but the rest is really nice.

Not a title everyone loves, but I enjoy it

DSCF6236.JPG DSCF6239.JPG DSCF6240.JPG

#2 6 years ago

More

DSCF6244.JPG DSCF6245.JPG DSCF6252.JPG

#3 6 years ago

Cool -- congrats! This game gets an undeserved bad wrap in my book.

#4 6 years ago

more

DSCF6255.JPG // Error: Image 81504 not found // DSCF6265.JPG

#5 6 years ago

last ones

// Error: Image 81506 not found // DSCF6270.JPG DSCF6264.JPG

#6 6 years ago

I have an NOS Fire playfield and translite if you or anyone else is interested.

#7 6 years ago

Don't know what's up with the pics. Sorry.

Anyway, the photos don't do it justice.

Good pins are still available reasonably.

Chris

#8 6 years ago

I used to love playing it in the past. I saw it come by for sale a few times but hesitated because I didn't think the neighbours would enjoy that bell on top. Guess it can be disconnected. Have fun playing it!

#9 6 years ago

One of my friends told me he saw Lyman Sheats playing this game continuously for over an hour at PAPA HQ, and he was tearing it up!

#10 6 years ago

nice score - interesting game

#11 6 years ago

Never played this game! I hope one will be at Allentown!

#12 6 years ago

Congrats! One of the coolest art packages ever in pinball. I hope to own one someday.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Marten:

I used to love playing it in the past. I saw it come by for sale a few times but hesitated because I didn't think the neighbours would enjoy that bell on top. Guess it can be disconnected. Have fun playing it!

Thanks I like it alot. You can turn off the bell in the game settings.

Quoted from spfxted:

Never played this game! I hope one will be at Allentown!

I thought about it. I took my old Fire! machine to the Allentown show years ago and it was played constantly. It even won a prize (Ladies Choice - Best of show)

I can only bring one machine this year, and I was leaning toward Diner, but we'll see.

Chris

#15 6 years ago

I have admired this game for a long time. I love the art, the playfield "city" and ragtime-y music. I do miss pop bumpers though. Someday when I have more room I would love to have one in my collection.

#16 6 years ago

i think the rotating cylinder to imitate fire is pretty cool.

Save my Baby!!!

#17 6 years ago

That is the nicest fire I've seen. I've had 2 myself and played a few. Nice score.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from Kurisu:

I have admired this game for a long time. I love the art, the playfield "city" and ragtime-y music. I do miss pop bumpers though. Someday when I have more room I would love to have one in my collection.

love this pin, and my favorite part is the rag time music playing right after you hear the cow that kicked over the lantern moo!

#19 6 years ago

That looks really nice. I like the bell on top. When are you going to shop the hell out of it?

#20 6 years ago

Great and underrated pin! Congrats!~ SpOoKy

#21 6 years ago

That machine looks great! I've watched videos of its game play and would love to give this pin a play someday in the future. Congrats on the new acquisition!

#22 6 years ago

"Quick, Move the Whores!"

PM sent about the translite and playfield.

#23 6 years ago

LOL Don - Hope you can get the PF! I don't need it (not sounding snooty, just that this one is quite nice).

Chris

#24 6 years ago

I am more interested in the translite. I lifted the Mylar on mine and a few patches pulled up, but overall it is very good. It is a fun game. I have put a ton of work into mine.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-fire

#25 6 years ago

I've got the flipper mods for this. You'll notice that the flippers are nozzles to fire hoses.

#26 6 years ago

I've got the flipper modifications for this game. What is it? The original game came with a decals over the flippers that were fire hose nozzles. Notice the plastics next to the flippers. It completes the look. But due to cutbacks and costs, that decal died in production. I've tried to upload it here, but tif is not supported. Contact me for the file. If I get enough interest, I'll just post it for free download form one of my sites.

-Aaron

#27 6 years ago

Just looked through some of my old artwork. I also have the "rotating fire" under the playfield and the schematic. I also have scans of target and some plastics. LOL the stuff I keep digitally.

-Aaron

#28 6 years ago

Fantastic pickup. Got to really put some time on it for the first time a few weeks ago and I think it's a great game.

#29 6 years ago

Great pickup SilverUnicorn.

I have the Champagne Edition which I took to York last fall, and love it. I am not a big fan of the ragtime music, but it fits the theme. I love the artwork, the break the window shot, and I think it has the best sound effects of any game. I love it when the siren starts blaring when you get multiball (i think).

The bell is Awesome!

#30 6 years ago

Still looking for one in Ohio if there are any leads.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 17.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 249.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside