Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Coindork
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

We all have our own personal opinions especially on pins we feel as under rated (in your opinion).

I will start, there are a few that I believe could be in the top10 but are not even close in the actual ranking.

Here are my candidates that could be in the top10 (and currently rating).

BM66 (26)
    DI LE (28)
    TWD (34)
    WoZ RR (36)
    Tron (39)
    SW premium (48)

I was going to put DI as my pick, but went with the SW premium, can't see why it's actually so low and my pick to replace MB (5) on the top10 list.

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from rai:

...but went with the SW premium, can't see why it's actually so low ...

It ruined people's childhood becasue you score points in it. It's strangely hard to grasp if you multiply points they become greater.

Stern JP or POTC JJP are easier boot outs; TWD should be a top 10 game fo sho.

#3 1 year ago

I would push every pin down one spot and open up the #1 spot for "IDGAF if you dislike my favorite pinball machine"

#4 1 year ago

Take out JJP PoTC

Put in IJ or WH20

#5 1 year ago

I'm not saying that Godzilla isn't overall a good/popular pin. However, even though I like the game play I would bump it down several notches for the music/callouts alone which I find incredibly tedious. For certain, it is not deserving of the #1 spot that it currently holds, IMO.

What pin enters the top 10? That's a little harder for me . . . I'll have to think about it.

#6 1 year ago

After 5 years on Pinside I never even looked at the top 100. Godzilla is #1 after 10 months in production. I never played one, but I hear it's a good game. But still, list is subjective, and I think I'll wait another few years before looking again. Looks like the hot new title is the rage. To many I think, the best newer game is the one they own or want. At least TZ is up there.

#7 1 year ago

I’d take out JJP Pirates and put in Metallica

#8 1 year ago

Remove Stern JP, bump Black Knght Sword of Rage.

#9 1 year ago

-AFM/MM/or MB
    +SW Prem

#10 1 year ago

- Jurassic park
    + Metallica

#11 1 year ago

- Monster Bash (easily)

+STh (easily)

#12 1 year ago

EHOH -
    Batman 66 +

#14 1 year ago

Bump MONSTER BASH out of top ten and replace it with WONKA.

#15 1 year ago

-jjp potc
    +bbb

#16 1 year ago

-MB
    +LOV

#17 1 year ago

+ TBL
    - MB

Oh ... and move JJP POTC to #1

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pick-one-pin-to-put-in-the-top10-and-one-game-to-take-out-of-the-top10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.