2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by emsrph
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

84F65148-C89D-4EE1-BC9F-F1AE6BE54C9C (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

Hi

Can anyone take i picture on their pw driver board on connector j116-119 on their sttng
    The previus owner had markt i wrong i guess, doesn't seem right in the manual

Me (idiot) didnt take any pics before i take them out

84F65148-C89D-4EE1-BC9F-F1AE6BE54C9C (resized).jpeg84F65148-C89D-4EE1-BC9F-F1AE6BE54C9C (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

Don't have a STTNG anymore....but J116, 117 and 118 are interchangeable and electrically the same

pin 1 = key
    pin 2 = 12 V Gray-yellow
    pin 3 = Ground Black
    pin 4 = 5 V Gray

J119 is GI 6.8 V
    pin 1 = Supply white/violet
    pin 2 = key
    pin 3 = Return violet

Seems like they are correct in the picture but verify (especially lower left J117 is slightly obscured by the wires in front of the picture). Is there something that's not working?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pic-on-power-driver-board-on-sttng and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.