Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Zaxxis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulyb18.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 11 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

I agree that the free play area room of games should be OPEN during banquet. It was not available for far to long that evening. The doors were easily locked between the vendor rooms no problem there to have it open for people.

+8?

Saw a ton of games leave prior to the banquet... people might be more likely to stay longer if the hall was open.

#38 11 years ago

Just from Memory, doesn't MGC give "MGC Bucks" or something for a period of times that games are actually working / present?

#39 11 years ago

and entry to the exclusive event as Hilton points out.

#44 11 years ago
    Quoted from jpop:

UStream seminars like they did at the NW Pinball Show.

Great idea, any sort of streaming or online source for future viewing would be nice.

#79 11 years ago

Brunch would be awesome. I would never go to a full banquet dinner, but brunch.. I would be down to do that.

I agree that the free play area is what WE make it. I am now convinced to bring a pin or 2, thanks to all that brought games and sorry I was lazy.

Thanks Phoebe for the headset demo's... going to have to get one or 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider paulyb18.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/piball-expo-2012-comments-and-suggestions?tu=paulyb18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.