Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 124 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Zaxxis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz6.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 11 years ago

The only way I could think to get people to let games sit would be making it a nice financial incentive. Perhaps for those who have games still left on Sunday get a drawing to win a Expo used stern game. What do they do with all those used X-men after all?

#24 11 years ago

No sale required - if you have a game on Sunday you get a chance if you don't then you don't. However, Stern just started loaning out games to the expo - So i don't see them doing this. Its a wild idea just might help.

Quoted from gweempose:

I like this in theory, but in reality I don't think it's a feasible solution. People would create fake sales with their friends for the sole purpose of entering the drawing. As pathetic as this sounds, I guarantee you it would happen.

#29 11 years ago

I think its hard to regulated what people bring for free. Yes they get a discount to do so but not enough to force them into a agreement that does not work for them. People are taking games out for a number of reasons. A they have to leave early or b they don't want them to be at a show after they paid Expo pricing for them. If you clamp down on them it would fail in my opinion.

Quoted from Methos:

Why not have a policy that all games need to remain and be on, regardless if they are sold or not?

#32 11 years ago

They had 8 X-men to my knowledge. Three on the front of Marco's / Three on the Back, one hooked up to mega speakers and one in the tournament. Not 20, but the lines were never that bad. I never waited more then one deep. Loved the game by the way!

Quoted from davewtf:

I was also disappointed that there were only 3 xmen in the vendor area when you mentioned there were 20 at the event. Where were they all?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz6.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/piball-expo-2012-comments-and-suggestions?tu=coz6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.