Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by blownfuse
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pi80%20flyeren.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Looking at getting one of these boards but I'm a little nervous about the cost and with dealing overseas.

Any opinions or info on his products and service?

Thanks,
    Matt

pi80%20flyeren.jpgpi80%20flyeren.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Pascal is awesome, no problem dealing with him or his boards. I bought the PI 1X4 for my Joker Poker a few years ago and it's awesome. I need to buy the PI-80 X4 for my God of War but I don't want to spend the dollars un till I can find an inner backglass to replace the one I broke. Damn it. But back to the subject, do it. You won't regret it.

#3 11 years ago

Okay, thanks! Yeah, this will be going into a MGOW. Maybe having a nice reliable board set I won't risk breaking my glass pulling it on and off fixing stuff

#4 11 years ago

Do it.
    His boards are awesome. The shipping really isnt as bad as it seems

#5 11 years ago

Yep, Pascal has a great board design for System 80.

#6 11 years ago

I'll order one today. Thanks for the input guys.

#7 11 years ago

No response from Pascal yet...

#8 11 years ago

Deal with confidence, he's very easy to deal with and his stuff is great. I just bought his PI-1 X4 & PI-FX/X4 replacements for Gottlieb System 1 and received them within about 2 weeks through DHL.

#9 11 years ago

Well, I've sent two emails to [email protected] and followed the Order page directions but I've had no response back.

Not sure what to do at this point...

#10 11 years ago

Be patient, Pascal will get back to you. He has a real job that keeps him real busy. Keep in mind that this is just a hobby for him and he doesn't make any money on it. If he did, taxes in France would put an end to his board making days.

#11 11 years ago

The coolest part is thesse boards are made by people that need work.

The Business itself makes little to no money and supports this charity.

Pascal was always responsive to my emails. Ill bet he is on Holiday or something

#12 11 years ago

I'm really impatient. I totally want to support what Pascal is doing. He's going to save my ass (I hope) It's just rare these days to not be in touch so I figured maybe there was something I was missing.

I'll keep my pants on

1 week later
    #13 11 years ago

Well I finally got through. I had sent him two messages in the last ten days from two different Hotmail accounts and he never got either (AOL!) I sent one from my work email yesterday and got a response in a couple of hours. Damn I wish I would have done that sooner. He'll be gone for a few days so maybe I'll get to play my game in a couple more weeks! Fortunately I've been playing through Skyrim again to kill time. I'm playing on a powerful PC on Ultra settings with tons of mods instead of the POS PS3 this time. Wow! does it look awesome! But I digress

#14 11 years ago

Hi Matt, good for you, his boards are awesome. I need to drop Pascal a line too just to say hi and catch up with him on what's been going on in life. I'm kind of guilty of not keeping in touch with my friends lately and I'm working on correcting this issue.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pi-80-all-in-one-board-opinions?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.