Hulk_arm.JPG
arm.jpg
IMG_5798[1].JPG
IMG_5797[1].JPG
IMG_5799[1].JPG
Hulk_Foot.JPG
foot.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I'm working on my first restoration. Unfortunately there is some rust on the upper apron (on the left side -- hulk's leg) and the drop target plastic is broken.

Is there an owner of a Hulk out there that would be so kind as to post some photos of these areas so I know how they ought to look?

#2 11 years ago

Here's a Hulk I restored awhile back. It has a custom inside out paint job, chime unit to replace sound card, and custom "Hulk Smash" Hulk fists topper. Enkoy the pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/sets/72157623202129948/show/
You can click on any picture to expand if a close up will help you.

Mike

#3 11 years ago

Nice work Mike, how many hours or days did that take.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Nice work Mike, how many hours or days did that take.

That Hulk restoration was about six or seven years ago, I can't remember how many hours. I do remember I had a blast with it and it's one of the few titles I really miss. It's just a good example of a low buck machine that you can as much fun with as an "A" title.

#5 11 years ago

There was another one restored here recently. I forget who did it but he did a great job. I do not think you want to as how long it took.

#7 11 years ago

Mike's restorations are world class. Those pics don't do that Hulk justice. It was better than NIB in every way.

#8 11 years ago

Bummer that you don't have that pin anymore. I was just about to ask you for a few specific close-ups. That restoration job is top-notch!

#9 11 years ago

Here is a image file of the foot I'm trying to recreate. Unfortunately I don't know exactly what the original looked like.

foot.jpgfoot.jpg

#10 11 years ago

Best I have...

Hulk_Foot.JPGHulk_Foot.JPG

#11 11 years ago

Here are a few more from Oz for you.

IMG_5799[1].JPGIMG_5799[1].JPG IMG_5797[1].JPGIMG_5797[1].JPG IMG_5798[1].JPGIMG_5798[1].JPG

#12 11 years ago

You guys are the BEST! Thanks!

Do you suppose I could get a photo of Hulk's arm (upper right) as well?

arm.jpgarm.jpg

#13 11 years ago

What you have should be OK. It is obscured by the gate hardware.

Hulk_arm.JPGHulk_arm.JPG

2 months later
#14 11 years ago

Dear, you have a high resolution pictures playfield?
I need please, my playfield is damaged .
Here in Chile is very difficult find this pinball
Thanks friend...

#15 11 years ago

The link posted by abscountry was mine. I agree with you mike. I miss mine too. Something about the gameplay was unique and very challenging. Most days I wish I could pop a few games on it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
$ 7.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/photos-wanted-of-your-incredible-hulk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.