• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

astannie.jpg
asteroid_a.jpg
#1 11 years ago

G'day guys, wonder if anyone is able to take some good side on photos of the backbox for me? I need to create some stencils to add the artwork.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

2 months later
#2 11 years ago

I just added this to our collection if you still need pics for a stencil project....

#3 11 years ago

I almost bought one of these machines from Canada a while ago. But the sound board was not great so I passed. LOVE the theme!

#4 11 years ago

asteroid_a.jpgasteroid_a.jpg

#5 11 years ago

Seems like a fairly easy design...

astannie.jpgastannie.jpg

#6 11 years ago

Thanks guys - I did manage a few shots which should be sufficient for the stencils, as mentioned, pretty simple design.

#7 11 years ago

How does the game play? Is it fun? Never played it...just love the theme...

#8 11 years ago

Its fairly basicplay but a real looker. Mine has great sounds but unsure if its the correct sound board or from the Sys 1 Gottlieb Hulk.Interested in finding out the correct one.

#10 11 years ago

Now that is a true rarity - a woman on the backglass/translite that is not outrageously proportioned!

#11 11 years ago

It looks and sounds fantastic.

#12 11 years ago

I would grab Annie in a heart beat.

#13 11 years ago

I've always loved the artwork on this game.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

I would grab Annie in a heart beat.

Yeah! The above review says it's boring...but I don't care. It's got Drop Targets and a Kick Out Hole...i'm IN!

#15 11 years ago

Anyone happen to know the color name on the legs in the pic above? I want to paint our legs like that one. I loaned out my color wheel and it was never returned......

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah! The above review says it's boring...but I don't care. It's got Drop Targets and a Kick Out Hole...i'm IN!

Classic Game Room review generally suck! To much talk, and not very good presentation of what they're reviewing.
And don't you love how they kept going back to RoboCop (a machine made 12 years after Asteroid Annie)?
Check out some of their other "Reviews"
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrd3dx_classic-game-room-future-spa-pinball-machine-review_videogames#.UOiOLY7A50U
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpky5v_classic-game-room-xenon-pinball-machine-review_videogames

#17 11 years ago

Yeah, they bash it, but probably want $2k for it!

#18 11 years ago

I wonder how the game ROM would react in a 4 player System 1 and with the correct playfield installed. Would it then play and act as a 4 player, remain the same, or lock up? Hm, I may have to try it one day, or has someone tried it already?

#19 11 years ago

Wow, ANOTHER card theme? Really!?

#20 11 years ago

I love the classic game room reviews, I am really glad he is doing them. The Future Spa and Avatar reviews are hilarious. I don't always agree with his opinions, but I don't usually buy games on ratings anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/photos-asteroid-annie-the-aliens and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.