You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

grandslam-outline.pdf (PDF preview)
sample (resized).jpg
red_compare (resized).png
1207161411 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weavo24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Does anyone have any experience in photo editing? I want to make just the red type darker, but when I adjust the color it brings out the red in the whole thing. I was going to retype the whole thing but I thought that would be a pain to line everything up. Or, am I being to picky?

#2 7 years ago

1207161411 (resized).jpg1207161411 (resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

I make labels with 'Word' or scan and bring into Illustrator. For what you want to do it would be easier to create in 'Word' and type with similar font and print out. 30 mins tops if you have done before possible an hour if not.

The one I did from a scan of an original is not bad, but I'm ocd (a little) and attention to detail is important to me. I think you are probably right

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Are you trying to do something like this?

Yes...Exactly

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Just send me a scan or a direct from the top image of this thing with measurements and I will redo it for you. just send me a PM.

Not sure how to send it to you flashinstinct. I can't do it thru the PM. I'd post another scan of just the one but if this thing is copyright protected I don't want to get dinged for that.

#15 7 years ago

That looks really good. I even bought parchment style paper to get the same look. You rock! Thank you!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider weavo24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/photo-editing?tu=weavo24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.