11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by mkgort
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen_Shot_2012-11-06_at_12.27.47_PM..png
    Screen_Shot_2012-11-06_at_12.28.44_PM..png
    Blackwater_100_Pinball_04.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Simple question.
    On the random photo banners that pop up here on pinside, one of them has an insert that reads "ENDIN".
    What game is that crazy green insert from and what does the "ENDIN" mean?
    Every time that banner comes up with that insert, I wonder what the hell it is from.

#2 11 years ago

Blackwater 100

#3 11 years ago

never endin?

Blackwater_100_Pinball_04.jpgBlackwater_100_Pinball_04.jpg

#4 11 years ago

Thanks.
    Makes much more sense with all the inserts in view.

#5 11 years ago

Correct! You'll find the original photo somewhere in the gallery for Blackwater 100. I used to own one of these beautiful games and shot quite a bit of photos.

#6 11 years ago

Robin, would it be possible to share your equipment and settings for these pictures (lens, aperture,speed)? They are really well done, and I would like to take similar photos of my own pins.

Thanks!

MK

#7 11 years ago

I think there should be a list for all the photos of the pins on the banner.

#8 11 years ago

I looked up two of them, if you want info for the others, let me know which one(s)!

Screen_Shot_2012-11-06_at_12.28.44_PM..pngScreen_Shot_2012-11-06_at_12.28.44_PM..png Screen_Shot_2012-11-06_at_12.27.47_PM..pngScreen_Shot_2012-11-06_at_12.27.47_PM..png

#9 11 years ago

Thank you very much I thought, perhaps, you had used a macro lens. I see you took a very clear picture, and creatively cropped it. Nicely done! I certainly appreciate the information.

Cheers

MK

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/photo-banner-at-the-top-of-pinside-forum-page and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.