Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by BigB
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Any one here in Las Vegas. Today? I will be there after 12 noon.

#2 9 years ago

I wish !! Have fun darcy .

#3 9 years ago

Yes Indeed!

#4 9 years ago

Sadly no. You'll have to have fun for me !

LTG : )™

#5 9 years ago

Be sure to play The Pinball Circus. Neat game, I think only two made.

#6 9 years ago

I was there yesterday and will be back tomorrow

#7 9 years ago

I go every vegas trip , which is about once a year.

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Any one here in Las Vegas. Today? I will be there after 12 noon.

Is it too late for you to send me a limo?

#9 9 years ago

This was my 3rd time at the Hall of Fame. It's always fun for me there. Once i am home I''ll post a report. HAVING FUN, in Vegas!

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from freezie:

I go every vegas trip , which is about once a year.

Ditto. Every January.

#11 9 years ago

You know you are most likely going to Las Vegas some time in your life. You might as well give your money to charity and play some pinball. That aisle full of EM machines is something to see. I was there Friday and for 3.5 hours on Saturday.
    I actually earned the 3rd highest score on Medieval Madness, it is set to 5 ball. On Pinball Circus I finally got to the Clown Level, and quickly lost the ball to the main playfield, did that by the 2nd game. Earned many free plays on the EM machines. Scored 4600 points on the Worlds Fair Jigsaw, that double score hole sure helped..
    Fun Fun Fun! Waiting for a cab in 105 degree heat, not so much.

#12 9 years ago

My last trip the cab came quick , 45 mins ( that's the quickest I have ever gotten a cab to the phof )

#13 9 years ago

I am visiting Las Vegas July 5th thru July 9th. We are flying in late on Saturday night and leaving early on Wednesday. Going to the PHoF one of the days we are there. If there is someone out there that will also be there, let me know. Maybe we could get together. Always nice to meet fellow Pinsiders in the wild. PM me! Thanks!! BigB.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phof-today-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.