(Topic ID: 80030)

Phoenix?? Where to play?

By MapleSyrup

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Hello Pinsiders of Arizona. I'm heading to Phoenix on business. Any good spots I should hit while in town?? Is also take any recommends for good Mexican cuisine.

Thanks in Advance
    Ed

#2 10 years ago

Welcome to visit the 70 Pin Emporium as long as I get a couple days notice.....

#3 10 years ago

Wow, really??! That would be incredible. I land late Sunday, and I'm free Monday, and parts of Tuesday. That's not much notice though!

#4 10 years ago

bump

#5 10 years ago

70?

In PHX?

salivating....

#6 10 years ago

Drive to Tucson and go to D & D pinball if you have a chance. Great collection of games. Small issues with some of the games (like not being level) but it seems like they are trying to fix all the issues. There was a tech constantly working on games when we were there. Overall it was really fun and a great location.

#7 10 years ago

NVM. D & D won't work because its only open on the weekends. Sorry!

#8 10 years ago

I wish i could say Castles N Coasters without making a frowny-face...

#9 10 years ago

Thanks for all the tips everybody! Looking forward to getting out of the snow for a few days.

#10 10 years ago

Going to be in the low 80's all week, my favorite time of year here...if only the allergies would stop..

#11 10 years ago

I would say castle and coasters ... They show a ton of pins on the website just lock your car doors and go in the daylight ... ( Do you know Spanish??? that may help as well ... LOL )

#12 10 years ago

Where in Phoenix? East Valley, West Valley? Downtown? Phoenix is an urban sprawl.

#13 10 years ago

Castle and Coasters does not have as many machines as they used to have. I went on a weeknight and I played for 3 hour card I think for 10 bucks. They had about 12 machines. All seemed to working pretty well.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from Chemixtry:

Castle and Coasters does not have as many machines as they used to have. I went on a weeknight and I played for 3 hour card I think for 10 bucks. They had about 12 machines. All seemed to working pretty well.

I was there a year or so ago. A dozen machines sounds right. They all were working well. Plus they have a ton of classics vids and even more newer vids. Went during the day and had the place to myself. $10 for unlimited play 3 or 4 hours. Snack bar on site too. Well worth the trip IMHO. I had a blast.

#15 10 years ago

I have a Phoenix you can play...

#16 10 years ago

I managed to take Stu up on his very kind offer, and let me tell you... THIS is the place to go for pinball in Phoenix! Super nice guy, and all of his ONE MILLION games are in amazing condition. Thanks for being a welcoming Pinsider, Stu. You are a credit to the hobby!

#17 10 years ago

Always a pleasure having people over to play some games in the 69 Pin Emporium, I had a blast......It's fun meeting other pinsiders from out of town.....thanks for coming over....welcome back anytime.....

#18 10 years ago

Stu is the man! I can't wait to check out his pin-Valhalla!

#19 10 years ago

let me know when your in town.....

3 weeks later
    #20 10 years ago

I went to Castles and Coasters on 3/7/14 to get my pinball fix - VERY disappointing! They have 15 pins and all but a couple had some type of mechanical issue. Really sad!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phoenix-where-to-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.