Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

cabinet2 (resized).jpg
playfield_lights (resized).jpg
almost_empty (resized).jpg
playfield (resized).jpg
C4B4C7CF-3F43-466B-B6E0-06EE3F60C676 (resized).jpeg
C7312913-1055-4FBF-A082-3016729BBB22 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stefanmader.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 2 years ago

what type of cables are you using for the coils, the connector allows 18 awg right?
that equals 0.8mm wire and with outer shell 1mm

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from legtod2:

stefanmader, 18 awg for coils, 22 awg for swtiches

Thanks

1 week later
#61 2 years ago

you can add "enable_events: machine_reset_phase_3" to your flippers. that activates the flippers without starting a game.

https://docs.missionpinball.org/en/latest/tutorial/3_get_flipping.html
flippers:
left_flipper:
main_coil: c_flipper_left_main
hold_coil: c_flipper_left_hold
activation_switch: s_left_flipper
enable_events: machine_reset_phase_3
right_flipper:
main_coil: c_flipper_right_main
hold_coil: c_flipper_right_hold
activation_switch: s_right_flipper
enable_events: machine_reset_phase_3

#76 2 years ago

i just browsed your youtube, really cool stuff! Saw you arcade machine, with hyperspin right? and fruitbox for the raspberry pi.
i have also build an Arcade machine with hyperspin, and have made a R2D2 Jukebox with fruitbox in the past. Love to tinker with that stuff.

you don't happen to work in IT too, do you?

1 month later
#108 2 years ago
Quoted from cobra18t:

Glad you are able to wrap this project up and move on to the next one! I look forward to seeing Close Encounters come to life. Now if I could just finish my project game...

Have to say now that i got my cobrapin working, i really love it. It is so cool that it is an all in one board! And love that you put the connectors and crimp contacts in there as well!

#112 2 years ago

Hey may i ask, how many LEDs are you using and what fuse do you use for the 5V? I'm unsure how to calculate that

#115 2 years ago
Quoted from legtod2:

Stefanmader
I am using 28 ws2811 led's on one string of the two available ports of the Cobrapin board. I forgot what the existing on board fuse for the 5 vdc fuse is.
Luckily all fuses required were provided with the cobrapin board. I will double check which fuse I am using when I get home after work.

Thank you!

#117 2 years ago
Quoted from cobra18t:

Check out the guide here: https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-neopixel-uberguide/powering-neopixels?gclid=CjwKCAjw49qKBhAoEiwAHQVTo-OIAZvEUCg1lBZthNtg3nMk7zkyBlasDN9e8fYGSGRRlC0U_9s-OxoCEjYQAvD_BwE#estimating-power-requirements-2894486-13
Each neopixel *could* draw up to 60mA, but you can often estimate total usage using a lower number since you usually don't have them all on at the same time.

Awesome thank you very much! That is exactly what i needed!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stefanmader.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phoenix-is-rising-with-a-cobrapin-pinball-controller?tu=stefanmader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.