Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 35 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by toxicwes
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago

I have spoken to Dann a few times regarding an Expo in Arizona over the past couple of years when Mark & I were talking about putting one together. That is a Huge undertaking and with the small turn-out for the ACDC Launch is just doesnt look like it would work. I had already spoken to most of the major Parts Distributors as being Vendors at the show as well. The biggest hurdle is getting 150+ Games to the show (we dont have that many people willing to bring 150+ "Working" machines to a show) + Several Techs to work the Show for breakdowns, + Security, + a Committee to Run the Show, etc....

Believe me...we Tried!

Stu

#33 11 years ago

PM Sent....

Stu

Quoted from Pinchroma:

On that note I will be in town on the 8th and 9th. Anyone up for a beer and some games? I don't even know where to play. I'll be staying in Scottsdale at the Phoenician.

2 months later
    #56 11 years ago

Damn Pat...thats a lot of hauling....Kudo's to you for stepping up....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stu.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phoenix-az-pinball-convention?tu=stu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.