(Topic ID: 211220)

Phish head Pin heads >>> Summer 2020!!! LFG!

By Whysnow

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 197 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Pedleboy
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5B5A3710-07DC-4E2E-AEB5-CA461AD1ED9D (resized).jpeg
    50FB2B36-FF1B-4755-AF08-F3D4B9521F30 (resized).jpeg
    DF2BBDA5-4D45-4136-9082-F2FDB200ADCC (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20190713_2214449 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    IMG_6055 (resized).jpg
    7AD1748E-D9A8-4827-8C2D-115625EE2AB3 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    il_570xN.1222308872_emsn (resized).jpg
    33094468_10215784171253710_2602707029839577088_n (resized).jpg
    Phish Pinball (resized).jpg
    019EA16A-F522-4BE3-8257-EDEF878365FB (resized).png
    IMG_3202 (resized).jpg
    Maze Graphite (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#157 4 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

I wish phish was gone. Didn’t one of the band members get arrested in NY for fondling a child? The bass man.

No, that's "fake news" as you love to say 50 times a day...he exercised some poor judgment by taking artsy photos backstage at Jones Beach of the teenage daughter of a Hell's Angel. Pretty sure he got the shit beat out of him so his debt to society is paid. Considering how close to the ocean Jones Beach is I'd say he got off fairly easy.

I also get pretty annoyed by Phish as half the NYC pinball population is obsessed with them...Phish Phanatics are kind of like Iron Maiden fanatics in that they only like one goddamn band.

But I'd never drop into a Phish thread just to whine about Phish! Oh wait...

#158 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I agree!
    Will be my first visit to MSG and only doing the Sat/Sun shows. Hoping for some fun times, a few treats.
    No matter what it will be a blast.
    Side note: Anyone have a pair of Floors or good 100s for the 12/28 show? We are still on the hunt.

"Treats" huh? Well you won't have to go far. THere's usually a couple tanks rolling up and down 8th avenue.

#164 4 years ago
    Quoted from moonduckie78:

crazylevi I seem to remember a Phish friend of mine telling me he's related to you.....do you know a Mike H. down in South Florida?

LOL

Yes.

I don't understand how he does it sober.

#168 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Levi > if I have time to visit one pinball place when in town... where do I go?
    also, you want to have drinks and pinball on Dec 27th, (lunch time)

There's not much in Manhattan, but you could drop by Pioneers bar right near MSG before or after the show, they always have 4 late model sterns there. Right now Batman SLE (in all it's $15k glory), JP, Munsters, and Thrones.

In Brooklyn Sunshine and Jackbar are your best bets. Who knows maybe we'll do a post-phish get together at my place too, we can touch base closer to the event.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phish-head-pin-heads-curveball?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.