(Topic ID: 195245)

Phils Pinball "heaven" UK

By JReedie

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I hate to be that guy that complains but i really am done with the service that Phil provides at Pinball Heaven. Ive placed 10-15 orders with him over the last year and ive only not had a problem 3 times. I operate games therefore need parts quickly. And far too often has he shipped things to me with parts conpletely missing only to argue it with me via email. Ive ordered coin mechs from him in the past for him to not even bother contacting the supplier to get one shipped to me until i messaged him asking what was going on. And ive now been on a 3 week chase over a missing 555 bulb. Out of all of these issues ive only ever had one "sorry" from him.

Everybody rants and raves aboht how great his service but so far all ive experienced is problem after problem and was wondering if he gives anybody else a hard time or if hes just got it out for me? (PS ive never been an ass to him over email ive just kept quiet about it all)

#2 6 years ago

That's odd - doesn't tally with my experience with Phil or the company at all.

My first dealings with him were when I became an owner for the first time 4-ish years ago - I hadn't bought the machine from him but even so he was happy to offer free advice on fixing issues with it, even getting me to send videos so he could see what was going on.

Subsequent parts orders have all been perfect and the only reason I've not had many dealings with PH in the last year and a half is that the NIB Kiss I part-exchanged with him has been so well-behaved. (touch wood!).

So yeah, only good things to say, from my experience.

#3 6 years ago

Never had any problems with Phil. Always delivers the correct stuff in a day or two.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from stoptap:

Never had any problems with Phil. Always delivers the correct stuff in a day or two.

Same here, I only have good things to say about Phil and his service. That's from buying 2 new pins, ordering loads of spares, general help/support and even when things have gone wrong with machines and need repairs.

Keeping quiet is sometimes not the best approach, why not give him a call and try to sort it out directly if next time you have a problem?

#5 6 years ago

I've spent a lot of money and time with Phil and he's always been very good to me. He's a salt of the earth kind of guy, i really enjoy his banter. But i'm not English...

#6 6 years ago

Had one minor order issue which was corrected after i mentioned it, and no problems since. You really should talk about your problem with Phil - i can't think of any reason why he'd want an unhappy customer!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phils-pinball-heaven-uk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.