(Topic ID: 104418)

Join Philly Pinball Club (and surrounding area)

By CaptainNavidad

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by freddy
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tata.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

It looks like we finally made it! We are looking forward to our first meet up at PinCrossing at RRB&G and meeting like minded pinball enthusiast as yourself. Jay(OP) was instrumental on setting this location up and bringing great ideas that could be implemented into the club. One idea was to hold IFPA and LCP tournaments. We will leave details and updates on LCPs web site as they come in. I have not forgotten all who have contacted me before and will be reaching out to them shortly. I hope you consider us for membership. It will only strengthen your pinball knowledge and the number of people you know who play it!

#12 9 years ago

Wed bump... got keep bumping

#16 9 years ago

Welcome aboard

1 week later
    #32 9 years ago

I hope all that went to York had a great time... I Did!

1 week later
    #39 9 years ago

Looking forward to Friday night!

#42 9 years ago

First beer is on the house for members

Thanks Jay and RR

#51 9 years ago

Freddy is with me stuck in traffic... Cant wait to get there and

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tata.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/philly-sj-pinball-club-20?tu=tata and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.