(Topic ID: 209129)

Philadelphia Eagles F****** Super Bowl Champions!!!

By teddyb73

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

brady (resized).jpg
84BFD4E8-88F3-4485-A342-8EE3833FA91E (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

Dilly Dilly Philly!!!!!

#2 6 years ago

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!!!!!!!!!

#3 6 years ago

Eagles team was a class act. Congrats to Philly. Doug Pederson is a heck of a coach. He needs a raise.
Foles was clutch.

#4 6 years ago

I'm so happy that I'm gonna call off work tomorrow and drive to The Pinball Gallery to play TNA because it's gonna be months before I get mine

#5 6 years ago

philly philly!

#6 6 years ago

Those fuckers not making that first down and kicking the field goal cost me $1K!

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Anonymouse:

I'm so happy that I'm gonna call off work tomorrow and drive to The Pinball Gallery to play TNA because it's gonna be months before I get mine

Closed on Mondays.

But Go Birds! What an awesome game!

Bring on the parade!

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Closed on Mondays

Burn the city down!!! Oh well Saturday it is then. Crisco up the poles.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from Anonymouse:

Closed on Monday

#10 6 years ago

84BFD4E8-88F3-4485-A342-8EE3833FA91E (resized).jpeg84BFD4E8-88F3-4485-A342-8EE3833FA91E (resized).jpeg

#11 6 years ago

Nice win for Phili!!!

#12 6 years ago

Im so happy.... been waiting over 30 years for this...what a great magical year . They have great heart and players/coaches and sld b good for years to come.

#13 6 years ago

E-A-G-L-E-S

#14 6 years ago

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603/web Better than watching the game, Philly police scanner live.

#15 6 years ago

Pederson really coached the game of his life. Foles now instant Philly legend

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Im so happy.... been waiting over 30 years for this...what a great magical year . They have great heart and players/coaches and sld b good for years to come.

Fully agreed. But which quarterback stays and which goes? Sadly, it will be Foles that goes. That guy is a class act and true champ, hope he ends up on a good team.

#17 6 years ago

Foles won't be going anywhere. Trust me. He doesn't want to play for anyone else. He took less money to sign with the Eagles this year.

#18 6 years ago

Foles will stay out his contract for next year. After that I wish him good luck and thanks

#19 6 years ago

April Foles!!!

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

April Foles!!!

Where have you been old friend..... hope all is well. Get a hold of us

#21 6 years ago

thumbs down for parroting the catchphrase from a stupid ad for terrible beer.

otherwise congrats philly. *sips dogfish head palo santo marron*

#22 6 years ago

Agreed, "dilly dilly" is the stupidest god damn thing ever, plus it is the call of probably the worst beer ever.

#23 6 years ago

Moved to Philly 3 years ago from Cleveland. So happy to be an Eagles fan! I was optimistic the Eagles could win but had that sense of dread when Brady had the ball with 2 min and a chance to win and then 1 min and still a shot at it. The Eagles defense made just enough plays to hang in there! And, you can’t credit the offense enough after shredding the Vikings and Patriots defenses with Foles at the helm. Wow! There will be no QB controversy but awesome job Foles! No one could have played it better.

#24 6 years ago

Way to go Foles!! Congratulations Eagles fans, you Damn well deserve it!

#25 6 years ago

Well if you were from around here, or at the NFC Championship game you would of got the parody.

At stadium after the Eagles won. The Bud Light King came on the Jumbotron and said Philly Philly. The crowd went wild.

E-A-G-L-E-S

Quoted from pezpunk:

thumbs down for parroting the catchphrase from a stupid ad for terrible beer.
otherwise congrats philly. *sips dogfish head palo santo marron*

#26 6 years ago

Congrats Philadelphia! We were pullin for ya out here!

#27 6 years ago

Can’t believe they pulled it off.

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Anonymouse:

Burn the city down!!! Oh well Saturday it is then. Crisco up the poles.

Didn't you hear? They couldn't use grease because of the rain.

They put HYDRAULIC FLUID on them. Not even kidding.

Oh, and apparently some guy ate a horse turd.

Really.

#29 6 years ago

I'm a Lions fan and glad to see another team that hasn't won it finally did.....What a great Game.....Go EAGLES! SO glad they out did Brady.

#30 6 years ago

The EAGLES won the super bowl. Wasn’t sure I was ever going to be able to write that. Life is good.

Go Birds. What a season.

#31 6 years ago

I'm a Packers fan first and foremost. But I moved to eastern PA about 2 years ago and in that time I've gotten to know a lot of people in the area, many of which are Eagles fans. I'm happy for all of those people and I hope they enjoy every minute of this big win. We watched the game with our next door neighbors and it was fun having a higher than average interest in a non-Packers super bowl. What a fun night! Congrats Eagles.

#32 6 years ago

brady (resized).jpgbrady (resized).jpg

#33 6 years ago

Congrats to the Eagles and their fans! I'm happy for you and was very glad to see Philly win this one.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/philadelphia-eagles-f-super-bowl-champions?hl=apinplayer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.