Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by misterschu
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PHILAQualifyingGames (resized).PNG
    IMG_3983 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5711_2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider philk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 7 years ago

Nice thread! looking forward to January when I can finally get to the Pincrossing monthly again. Might try to stop down and see what scores I can put up for the this month's selfie though.

#5 7 years ago

Any word if Pincrossing is continuing the selfie league in 2017?

6 months later
    #22 6 years ago

Did that Pincrossing event for 7/5 get cancelled? I saw that it was no longer on the IFPA site?

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from coreyhulse:

Hey Phil, unfortunately we had to cancel it. After scheduling it, we found out that Railroad is going to be closed for the week for the 4th of July holiday. We may look to reschedule it because I think it's a cool format. Also, we're going to be announcing the dates for the Summer Classic soon, so I'll post the date as soon as we know it.

Yeah thought the format sounded fun, will keep my ears open. Thanks for the update

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider philk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/philadelphia-area-pinball-leagues-and-tournaments?tu=philk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.