Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by misterschu
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PHILAQualifyingGames (resized).PNG
    IMG_3983 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5711_2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from mkecasey:

The first tournament of a new monthly series at Penn Skate Arcade is a week from tomorrow! If anybody has any questions about the tournament, location, games, etc. please let me know. I'm happy to help. Hope to see some of you there.

We're planning on making the trip up for it. Looking forward to playing some of those titles - don't see them very often.

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from mkecasey:

The current list is: Rocky & Bullwinkle, BMX, Blackwater 100, Domino, Escape From The Lost World, Hook, Last Action Hero, Pirates of the Caribbean, Millionaire, Playboy 35th Anniversary, Pool Sharks, Radical, Secret Service, and Vulcan.

Wow that was fun and so nice to see well-kept examples of games you don't find in the wild often. The owner was telling me they're getting ready to blow out a wall and put even more games in there so this is a pretty neat development all around.

Thank you again Casey for your efforts putting this together.

1 month later
    #45 6 years ago

Sweet! Very cool to see Village Arcade on there, I'll take the home field advantage..

(now I just gotta get Bob to raise the pitch on Triple Strike)

3 weeks later
    #51 6 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

The River City Monthly Tournament

Every time I see this, all I can think of is...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/philadelphia-area-pinball-leagues-and-tournaments?tu=emkay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.