Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Choppers
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

soon (resized).png
    PHILAMatrix (resized).PNG
    PHILAStandings - 2017-09-25 (resized).PNG
    PHILAQualifyingGames (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manny10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

Hi, this is Manny from Lights Out Pinball in Feasterville PA . I am more then willing to host for you any time you would like . I have plenty of machines here and you could also bring games if you would like . I could accommodate any day and time and I have no issue with you live streaming from here as well.
    Give me a shout if interested ...
    i also have a home console game company next door, so i could host any kind of game tournaments that you would like to have as well.
    Manny
    Lights Out Pinball/ Gameshop

5 months later
    #20 6 years ago

This is Manny from Lights Out Pinball. We are located in Feasterville, which is just outside of Philadelphia. We stock around 25 pinball machines at all times; soon to be closer to 40. Feel free to drop by anytime to try out the games that we have in the showroom. We are also opening a pinball parts store in the near future, and we distribute LEDs', Titan rubbers and pinballs , Convolux fluorescent plastics, mirror blades and other pinball products. Our shopped games need to be played, so feel free to stop by. We also have a video game store next door named GameShop.
    We will soon be offering all of our goods on Pinside as well...

Manny
    Lights Out Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manny10.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phila-pinball-multi-location-regional-league?tu=Manny10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.