Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by seanymph
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 13 years ago

So what's the going rate for a Phantom these days?

Details: Mint playfield and plastics, Backglass has one little nick on the very bottom and the cabinet has some scuffs here and there....

Almost pulled the trigger on one, but he wanted 1.8k and was headstrong on the price.....

#2 13 years ago

Can't comment on prices out side the UK but its all about condition with Phantom in my opinion. If the play-field is good and the BG is good its a joy to own. Not the best game but a great art and sound package.
Check that the art is all present on both sides of the glass though as it often has bits missing from the front.

#3 13 years ago

I don't think 1800 is a bad price for a nice phantom. I have really enjoyed having ours in our collection. It is not a tough game at all, but play a couple rounds and make sure you like the theme. (If the organ is open, you should be able to shoot 2 balls in it and get the three ball multiball). The theme, music, sound is a big part of that game. If you aren't liking the girl's scream and repetitive play, you probably should get something more sophisticated for the money. I also don't think there are any plans to reproduce the backglass on it for quite some time, even though I understand they CAN do the mirrored glasses now. There are also no stickers for the spinners. Just for the organ.

#4 13 years ago

Yeah I know it's easy and all, but I have to admit, I'm digging these D.E. games!

I'm familiar w/ the gameplay so everything was working correct.... I have forgotten just how cool the audio sans the girl's screams! And I can't forget to plug how gorgeous the artwork is either!

#5 13 years ago

Then you better get it. They're not making any more of 'em......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phantom-of-the-opera-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.