View topic image gallery

20140308_132411.jpg
image-2.jpg
image-439.jpg
IMG_1533.JPG
image-795.jpg
image-962.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Could someone please take a picture of the kickout hole on the left side?

image-962.jpgimage-962.jpg image-795.jpgimage-795.jpg
#2 10 years ago

Is it just me or is that switch broken?

#3 10 years ago

How's this?

IMG_1533.JPGIMG_1533.JPG
#4 10 years ago

Thanks, I knew something was off. Ordering a new switch...

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

How's this?

IMG_1533.JPG 247 KB

Thanks, What does it look like with two balls in the kickout?

#6 10 years ago

It looks very similar to your 2nd picture in your first post, they kind of look like they are sitting on one another almost. That switch is very flaky I had to play with mine a little when I got my game and even now it still doesn't always register. I can get pictures of whatever later if you still need.

#7 10 years ago

Here is one I have completely torn down right now if you need reference pics... It looks like you are missing the metal ring around that lock assembly.

https://plus.google.com/photos/114677989241940608218/albums/5983853940833501777

#8 10 years ago

I just found another VUK and installed it. It's still acting funny during multiball. The balls still seem to sit on one another..

image-439.jpgimage-439.jpg
#9 10 years ago

Is the switch metal broke on mine? I can't tell from the other pictures..

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Thanks, What does it look like with two balls in the kickout?

Mine "sit on each other" as well, I believe that is just how it works, it still should trigger the switch.

#11 10 years ago

image-2.jpgimage-2.jpg
During two ball multiball everything works fine, but when I get both balls back in the Organ they both stack and get stuck.. Maybe my switch is broke.. Is it suppose to stop the second ball?

#12 10 years ago

Seems to look the same as mine, from what I can tell from the photos. I don't have a multi-ball issue as far as I know. Bemmet is right, the second ball sits almost on top of the ball sitting on the VUK. This has never affected the ejection of the balls for me though. My game is the only POTO I have ever seen or played though, so I am not sure how much this helps.

#13 10 years ago

If they are getting stuck then maybe it's the actual switch under the playfield that is the issue, not the metal trigger.

#14 10 years ago

This is mine, yours looks fine in picture and yes balls still sit on each other slightly in the lock. Sorry not the best picture quality with my phone.

20140308_132411.jpg20140308_132411.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phantom-of-the-opera-picture-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.