Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9878 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_9921 (resized).JPG
IMG_9919 (resized).JPG
IMG_9893 2 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

I did a playfield swap on my Phantom of the Opera. I think some of the parts I have are incorrect. Could someone tell me what is right? When I launch the ball, and it goes up top, when it hits the left side, does it hit a bumper or a wire gate? Mine has the gate assembly but no wire gate. The ball hits the little rubber posts at the top left side. Could someone snap a picture or tell me what is correct? Thank you for your help.

#2 6 years ago

mine had the gate and the post both. I just figured somebody had stuck the post in there when the gate broke, but not sure.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

mine had the gate and the post both. I just figured somebody had stuck the post in there when the gate broke, but not sure.

Hmmm, so maybe mine is correct.

#4 6 years ago

mine had the post too. at first like you i thought it was odd. then i realized there was not place for the ball to go. its normal.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from busa32927:

mine had the post too. at first like you i thought it was odd. then i realized there was not place for the ball to go. its norma

thank you.

#6 6 years ago

I have another request. Could someone pop their playfield up and snap a picture of the underside of the playfield? specifically on the ball eject to the shooter lane. Im having an issue with mine. I dont think I have it mounted in the correct spot because its having issue with ejecting the ball. Thank you

#7 6 years ago

Also, here is some pics of my playfield swap for those interested. Last pic is the old PF

IMG_9893 2 (resized).JPGIMG_9893 2 (resized).JPG
IMG_9919 (resized).JPGIMG_9919 (resized).JPG
IMG_9921 (resized).JPGIMG_9921 (resized).JPG
IMG_9878 2 (resized).JPGIMG_9878 2 (resized).JPG

#8 6 years ago

Nvm got it fixed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phantom-of-the-opera-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.