(Topic ID: 194908)

Phantom of the Opera Club - Owners and fans welcome!

By SilverUnicorn

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 539 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 minutes ago by Krentz
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

phantom (resized).jpg
87F32099-4FBB-4ED7-914C-9211631A0661 (resized).jpeg
39A46DE2-B92C-4966-B8D2-AA6FD2382E08 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0180 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0129 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0128 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0135 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1638 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8001 (resized).jpeg
output_image1694567056178 (resized).jpeg
large (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#237 4 years ago
Quoted from PhantomO:

It is a basic short ball-time machine that looks and sounds great and could fit well into a monster themed collection.

I’ve had my eye on it for a while... sigh if only the space cooperated..

1 month later
#242 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Good luck on getting someone to make it. I have that question to many people in the industry and the answer is no. If this was a top ten pin someone would have made it. My wife loves her phantom and we need a new play field and have had no luck getting one.

CPR has a list going to gauge interest; make sure you’re on it. Their digital printing process makes it more likely than ever that one can be made for a reasonable cost

#244 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Been on the list since the day they announced it. They were only checking to see the amount of interest in purchasing one. I've seen nothing that would indicate they would make any because it's not an A listed pin.

They have their new digital printing process which significantly cuts down the cost - they mainly have to put the money into CNCing the playfield. I don’t understand what you mean by “checking to see the amount of interest in purchasing one.” It says it plainly that’s what they were doing - if there was enough interest they would produce some.

1 month later
#255 4 years ago

Magic mirror area doesn't look too bad - that's usually a high wear area. Mylar!!

4 months later
#291 4 years ago

Man, I can't get enough of this game in VPX. Haven't ever had the pleasure of playing in person. Someday...

3 months later
#301 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

They have no plans on producing them. I have been waiting over 6 months for a bad cats playfield

Even the play fields that they have tons of interest in can sometimes take a year. They took that long to do TAF! So be patient.

7 months later
#355 3 years ago

Would love to own one of these one day. Such a cool theme!

1 week later
#363 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I listed my fully restored POTO in marketplace if anyone here's looking for an upgrade. I threw a number out due to the extensive amount of work done to the game but I'm willing to negotiate if it's going to a good home.

Haven’t seen your ad but man that’s awesome. Always loved that game. The music! The backglass mask! The frickin space between the flippers!!!

2 weeks later
#374 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I like to play in a dark room but Phantom is so flashy I thought I would try some DIY pin stadiums. Cost me about $25 USD and about an hour. I’m not sure though, it is much easier to see and no longer seizure inducing. I ordered a dimmer with remote for $5 to see if that helps. Anyone have any ideas to even out the flashing.
[quoted image]

I am not trolling at all when I say this, but: step 1) Remove the pinstadium, step 2) Order lower brightness flashers from Comet

#377 3 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Have you ever played the pin? It’s a surprise to no one that DE can be flashy. I have incandescent flashers. Does comet make magic flashers that provide light when they are not lit? The GI flashes alternately with the flashers during jackpots. Thus the playfield goes pitch black when the flashers fire. I added the DIY pin stadiums wired as a constant source of light. Obviously the DIY is I am unsure and looking for alternatives and may remove them. Your not the brightest bulb are you?

LOL I See what you did there. Cheers, dude, have another one on me

7 months later
#442 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Well, I sold my Phantom at the Allentown show. SOrry to be out of the club but on to another machine I suppose
I have an unopened CPR plastics set if anyone needs it. $169 on their site, but I'd sell for $125 shipped to the continental USA.
Thanks
Chris

Damn it. I've been trying to find a good example of this game for years now, and wasn't able to make it to the show. Hope you made out well!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 18.95
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phantom-of-the-opera-club-owners-and-fans-welcome?tu=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.