(Topic ID: 194908)

Phantom of the Opera Club - Owners and fans welcome!

By SilverUnicorn

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

87F32099-4FBB-4ED7-914C-9211631A0661 (resized).jpeg
39A46DE2-B92C-4966-B8D2-AA6FD2382E08 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0206 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0180 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0130 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0129 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0128 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0135 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0137 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1638 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8001 (resized).jpeg
output_image1694567056178 (resized).jpeg
large (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 6 years ago

Hello all. Im looking for a little help on my Phantom game. Could someone pop their playfield up and snap a picture of the underside of the playfield? specifically on the ball eject to the shooter lane. Im having an issue with mine. I dont think I have it mounted in the correct spot because its having issue with ejecting the ball. Thank you. I also posted this on my own thread but havent seen any response yet.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I had to replace the part that eject the ball in to the shooter because it was worn. Here are some photos. Best of luck on getting it repaired.

You're the best! thank you so much.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Best of luck on getting it repaire

Thank you once again. With your picture I was able to see exactly where it needed to be. Got it working great.

#59 6 years ago

New topper

4C6B75E5-1C82-4FB9-9086-58B2355D46E7 (resized).jpeg4C6B75E5-1C82-4FB9-9086-58B2355D46E7 (resized).jpeg

7CC89F53-88B8-4E13-AF85-06D458DD617E (resized).jpeg7CC89F53-88B8-4E13-AF85-06D458DD617E (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#65 6 years ago

I added a Sparkys MDM mod to Phantom tonight. It shows the original B&W Phantom of the Opera movie. I think it turned out great.

IMG_7821 (resized).JPGIMG_7821 (resized).JPG

IMG_9111 (resized).JPGIMG_9111 (resized).JPG

IMG_1874 (resized).JPGIMG_1874 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#88 6 years ago

Would anyone happen to have an extra subway for the magic mirror to sell me? Mine has 2 holes burned though the plastic from the old flashers. Thank You

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

You can still get the subway from Marco:

pretty sure all they have in stock is the subway for the organ.

#94 6 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Darn - I guess I didn’t realize there were two different subways. My game is offsite at the moment so I couldn’t go and look.

No worries. thanks for looking for me

#95 6 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Mine isn’t burnt just not NOS for my restoration and has a small crack

BTW your game is looking awesome. The one I picked up was in really good shape. Everything but the playfield. However, it came with a NOS pf that I put in. NOW the game is cherry, but not perfect like yours. I read through your restoration thread. It was a huge help in swapping the PF.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Im in need of a playfield badly. I was hoping someone could copy a NOS one. The pin we have is in rough shape. Even finding a back glass will never happen. Someone scratched the back phantom face and I see no way to repair it.

Yeah its hard to find parts for this game. My used playfield was actually in pretty good shape, but had lots of touch up at the bottom in the gold area. But when you have a NOS pf you gotta put it in. I gave my old PF to Cliffy. So he should at some point be making protectors for Phantom.

#108 6 years ago

I found that comet bulbs has these Flame bulbs. So I ordered some and put them under the play field. Right in the middle where the candles are. Its really is cool how they flicker.
Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/fire.htm

1 month later
#129 5 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Does anyone else get massive air balls from the organ target? Got mine about 98% together and played without the glass and about had a heart attack when the first ball up the organ shot about a foot in the air and back onto my new playfield

I too put a NOS playfield in mine recently with new rubber etc.. and it plays so much faster. In the beginning i was getting a few air balls here and there, but never off of the organ. Still...plays really fast, but I think I'm just making better shots and not getting air balls as much.

4 months later
#156 5 years ago

Sounds like its not on Free play and the Phantom is laughing at you because you need to insert a coin/s. Your display is probably done. On my LAH i had issue with the connector, I reseated them and cleaned the connectors and I never has an issue again.

4 months later
#209 5 years ago

Has anyone reproduced the Excellence in Quality sticker or does anyone have an extra one for sale?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phantom-of-the-opera-club-owners-and-fans-welcome?tu=bicyclenut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.