• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by BradLinden
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hi guys,

I'm curious if anyone has a POTO Backglass Mask sticker/decal for sale.

Much appreciated,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

#2 7 years ago

Bump. (Still lookin'.)

Thanks,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics

#3 7 years ago

How does this even work? I have a POTO and I thought you could take the mask off or something. But mine I don't think you can. I mean I've seen pictures with or without mask. But I feel like I only have one option, mask on.

#4 7 years ago

Good luck.... I'm also in the same boat! Have a beautiful POTO and the only real blemish is the mask peeling by his jaw....I have a lead on a backglass w/ mask intact , but I'll tell you it aint cheap!

I guess someone did a repro of the mask, but I'm hearing stories it didn't quite live up to the original version.

Probably one of the stupidest idea a pinball manufacturer ever designed - silkscreened it to the OUTSIDE of the glass (WTF)!!!!!!!!!!

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from sixsixtie:

How does this even work? I have a POTO and I thought you could take the mask off or something. But mine I don't think you can. I mean I've seen pictures with or without mask. But I feel like I only have one option, mask on.

No the mask is on the outside. It is almost opaque but when the flashers goes off behind his bust, it reveals his original face....

#6 7 years ago

I thought it was done on purpose so the flashers could reveal the face behind the mask

EDIT:Musta been postin' at the same time

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi guys,
I'm curious if anyone has a POTO Backglass Mask sticker/decal for sale.
Much appreciated,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics

I'm the guy who repro'd these years ago using a NOS image glass. I have been sold out of these for years. Sorry.

6 months later
#8 6 years ago

Do you have the art file for the mask decals you made? I'd be interested in trying to make one for myself (and others if it works out).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 24.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
1,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hanover, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 149.00
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 27.50

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside