(Topic ID: 140017)

Playfield Paint + Custom Plastics Question - HELP!

By PINBALL-LUST

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by grandy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20150927_133626.jpg
IMG_20150927_133729.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINBALL-LUST.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I just bought a POTO yesterday and am restoring it. There is wear to the wood on many areas where no mylar was applied...especially under the flippers, between them and drain lanes. Can someone please tell me where I can get photos, prints, or whatever to repaint the field? Is that what I am supposed to do? Download pictures and then repaint by hand? There's no other way to apply anything in those places to fix it right? I am an artist and can do that, but if it is possible to print something or have something sent to me that can be applied instead of painting then thats better!

Also! Some douchebag put 4 bulbs that were too large under the Phantom's face that sits in the direct center of the playfield and the bulbs melted through. The phantom's face is a round piece of plastic that sits over a round hole in the wood playfield. The bulbs touched it from below and melted it in 4 places which you can see on the main side! Can anyone suggest what I can do to replace this plastic piece?! No one sells it. I guess i would have to cut the hole with a razor in the center of my playfield and stick in a custom made one. Anyone know where I can have this reproduced? Thanks for your help!

IMG_20150927_133729.jpgIMG_20150927_133729.jpg
IMG_20150927_133626.jpgIMG_20150927_133626.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Riverside, CA
$ 18.95
3,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINBALL-LUST.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/phantom-of-the-opera-3?tu=PINBALL-LUST and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.