photo8.JPG
photo-930.JPG
photo7.JPG
photo3.JPG
photo6.JPG
photo9.JPG
#1 10 years ago

HI all..

Its been a little while since our last update. It's been an exhausting few months but I wanted to share this with you..below is the final Apron design along with the PinBlades for MM

A lot of time and effort went into these and it definitely shows. The end result is something really beautiful and we think even if you don't own the game ...you can still appreciate these.. They look phenomenal!! The pictures really don't do them justice. We hope you like them and come see them at our booth at Allentown next week. Make sure you stop in by and meet the PinGraffix crew.. They will be on display. We should have pricing finalized shortly.

Of course special thanks to Rick from PPS and Matt our awesome fabricator.

Next up is AFM, then TOM and FH..

enjoy!

-Joephoto9.JPGphoto9.JPGphoto2-926.JPGphoto2-926.JPGphoto8.JPGphoto8.JPGphoto7.JPGphoto7.JPGphoto3.JPGphoto3.JPGphoto-930.JPGphoto-930.JPGphoto6.JPGphoto6.JPG[Raptor

#2 10 years ago

looks great!

while i don't have any of the game you listed, i am eagerly awaiting your Monster Bash version (if there to be one)

#3 10 years ago

These are beautiful. Can't wait to see them in Allentown. I will be ordering them.

#4 10 years ago

ABSOLUTELY BAD ASS!!!

#5 10 years ago

Sweet product. Looks great.

#6 10 years ago

When can I buy them

#7 10 years ago

I am afraid to ask what these will cost.....cuz I want one bad!

#9 10 years ago

That looks great, makes me wish I had the game to put it on. Who knows when you'll get to any of my older games.

#10 10 years ago

I am in for one of each. Absolutely fantastic!

#11 10 years ago

Fantastic work, congrats! I'm interested to order as well.

#12 10 years ago

Great work

#13 10 years ago

I really like the apron, any pics in a game?

#14 10 years ago

I have a Funhouse that I need a new apron for. I am pretty much a purist though and don't much like to mod up my games. Would love an option for an original apron also. I will say though your apron for MM is pretty bad ass.

#15 10 years ago

Will these work on MMr?

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Will these work on MMr?

Yes they will!

#17 10 years ago

Wow !! That apron looks awesome . The graphic details are spot on and really represent the game perfectly and is balanced very well with the overall game design. The colors and theme are spot on and are really integrated within the game . Looks like a great visual upgrade to an already beautiful game. You knocked it out of the park !!! great job Joe

#18 10 years ago

Are these overlays to an existing apron or are you buying the whole apron?

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Customer made aprons also

#20 10 years ago

WOW! really great to see all the great feedback.. I think once you guys get them in your hands you will see how great they really are..feel them touch them LOL...

Quoted from sensfreak:

These are beautiful. Can't wait to see them in Allentown. I will be ordering them.

We look forward to meeting you..come on down!! Get some swag Thanks man!

Quoted from pingod:

When can I buy them

Within a few weeks maybe sooner...thank you keep you posted.. well worth the wait..

Quoted from Concretehardt:

I am afraid to ask what these will cost.....cuz I want one bad!

I think you will surprised how affordable these will be for everyone.. hope to have pricing finalized very soon..

Quoted from beatmaster:

wow, this look good, nice work!

Thanks Bob!!

Thank you... Love FunHouse so I am looking forward to working on this design.

Quoted from Squeakman:

I have a Funhouse that I need a new apron for. I am pretty much a purist though and don't much like to mod up my games. Would love an option for an original apron also. I will say though your apron for MM is pretty bad ass.

I know .. I have a friend who is the same way.. you know to each to own.. even though you are a purists and you still think they are Bad ass really means a lot... BTW if you are looking for a repro apron the PPS and PGX fabricator Matt will be remaking them at some point..see this thread here: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-apron-remakes-what-titles-to-start-with-cast-your-vote

Quoted from TaTa:

Will these work on MMr?

Yes these are made from the exact same blueprints that the originals were made from minus the card indentation. The was a PinGraffix custom request.

Quoted from S37VEN:

good question, as of right now..they will be available only on our custom made aprons..here are some pictures of them without the wrap.211656-i.png211656-i.png211655-i-1.png211655-i-1.png211655-i.png211655-i.png

There may or may not be available as just overlays to install yourself on your existing aprons but the rule card indentations maybe interfere with the design. Please see this thread as it was discussed prior: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/preliminary-wms-licensed-mm-and-afm-pinblades-and-pinaprons-pgxpps

I think I got everyone so far ...keep checking back for more updates..Thanks guys!!

#21 10 years ago

Scared Stiff in the future?

#23 10 years ago

ARGH!! The apron is so awesome I want pics in a game!!! Must have!!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Oh sorry..we are working on that..hang tight

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Sat Morning BUMP...

You tease

#28 10 years ago

Any thoughts if the apron or future aprons may include colour panels to allow for LEDs to shine through at certain points (e.g. the flames coming from the dragon on the MM apron).

#29 10 years ago

Nice job, looks great!

#30 10 years ago

Congratulations, amazing, price? ship to Italy? thanks

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

Any thoughts if the apron or future aprons may include colour panels to allow for LEDs to shine through at certain points (e.g. the flames coming from the dragon on the MM apron).

This is our first run... We will look into this as we start rolling out the next designs.. the possibility is definitely there.

Quoted from Teo76:

Congratulations, amazing, price? ship to Italy? thanks

Teo
Final details soon to be released. Please check back soon.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Yes please... and is there a list to get on for these?

Looks awesome!

#34 10 years ago

You can expect all the great titles . I don't have a complete list as of yet but soon. We are off to Allentown .. Come by and check these out in person ... They will be on display.. Come feel them touch them
Stop by the PinGraffix booth and say hello. It's going to be great show!
Thanks
-jr

#35 10 years ago

Guys, the graphics look awesome. I can't wait until I get my MMR so I can get one of these bad boys. It was great fabricating the aprons for you and I look forward to future games.
Matt
Merf's Pins

#36 10 years ago

Here's a quick photoshop mock-up of what it could look like

Medieval Madness.jpgMedieval Madness.jpg

#37 10 years ago

You can expect all the great titles . I don't have a complete list as of yet but soon. We are off to Allentown .. Come by and check these out in person ... They will be on display.. Come feel them touch them
Stop by the PinGraffix booth and say hello. It's going to be great show!
Thanks
-jr

Any price update? You selling them at Allentown?

1 month later
#38 10 years ago

Bump!

Any prices or pics of these in a cab?

#39 10 years ago

Im working on getting some pictures in the game within the next few days but as I stated in another thread

Right now...we are just a hair away from the next and possible final update..hang tight folks... things are about to start flowing... great, great ,stuff coming! I thank you all for your patience . I am sure you all will be very pleased with the final results and when you have them on your Grails!

-JR

#40 10 years ago

Im working on getting some pictures in the game within the next few days but as I stated in another thread
Right now...we are just a hair away from the next and possible final update..hang tight folks... things are about to start flowing... great, great ,stuff coming! I thank you all for your patience . I am sure you all will be very pleased with the final results and when you have them on your Grails!
-JR

Sounds great....as long as you have some for the games I own.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 3.80
Playfield - Other
Steel Tiger Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 64.99
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 449.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.