image-27.jpg
image-666.jpg
image-732.jpg
image-695.jpg
image-541.jpg
image-612.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Parting out a Frontier with a worn playfield and a primered white repainted cabinet.

Complete sturdy cabinet, including playfield glass, lockdown bar, legs, coin door, speaker, and tilt assembly: $150
Frontier backglass (has minor damage at the very bottom of glass - I would rate it a 7): $100
Worn, fully populated playfield with plastics: $150
Boards and displays have been spoken for.

You must line up shipping and pay for it yourself, if needed. Otherwise, pickup available in the Los Angeles area.

#2 9 years ago

Here are pictures.....image-215.jpgimage-215.jpgimage-666.jpgimage-666.jpgimage-27.jpgimage-27.jpgimage-695.jpgimage-695.jpgimage-541.jpgimage-541.jpgimage-732.jpgimage-732.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-612.jpgimage-612.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Shame to see a Frontier parted out. Never played (or even seen) a real one, but the Future Pinball virtual table is a hell of a lot of fun. Hope all the parts go to a good home.

#4 9 years ago

someone please buy it and fix it? there arent enough frontiers to kill one

#5 9 years ago

Love the game.

#6 9 years ago

Yeah this game is easily restorable!! Frontier is a GREAT game!

#7 9 years ago

Some of the best PF art ever...I eman WTF is going on in the Frontier. Fighting a bear with a knife? Classic.

#8 9 years ago

Pm sent on everything. I would like to resurrect this one.

#9 9 years ago

TheLaw's right, that dude is Chuck-Norris-style badass. Someone with spare boards keep this game together! (whoops, looks like someone already is)

#10 9 years ago

After discussing it with the seller, I can't pull my logistics together fast enough and I wont hold up someone else who can pick it up sooner.

#11 9 years ago

You have to be joking or trolling. Sell this game as a whole and let someone fix it.

#12 9 years ago

Parting this is a waste. This could be restored.

#13 9 years ago

The whole machine is available for anyone that wants the project. $400 for the cabinet, playfield, and backglass. OR $750 for the whole machine with clean, working boards and working displays.

#14 9 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that the machine has been saved. It has been sold to a well known pinball restorer that plans to bring it back from life support.

#15 9 years ago

Would love to have a Frontier. Being a predator hunter myself. I'm 48 and playing pinball since 77 and have never seen or played a Frontier................

#16 9 years ago

Best pinball news (actually second best, I scored a Simpsons) I've heard today. Nice to see a rare and fun machine kept together.

#17 9 years ago

Saved. I am going to restore mine. NOS everything....Yea...Just need to get it done but you can't when I just bought 5 games. Jesus I need to stop...

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from BallyPinWiz:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the machine has been saved. It has been sold to a well known pinball restorer that plans to bring it back from life support.

Just saw the pic of it being driven home, gonna have to get a game in on it when it's finished!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pfs-parted-out-bally-frontier and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.