Petition to make The Walking Dead pin

By underlord

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Apparently since Superman is supposedly next and maybe a music pin after that, Stern has changed their direction of interest in this genre. I see other petitions garner Stern's interest, so I'll jump in too.

#3 10 years ago

I would be pumped about it.

#4 10 years ago

some sources have stated that Stern would like to do the Walking Dead Pin, but they are concerned about lacking sales for the overseas market which makes up more than half of their overall sales. I would love a WD pin!!!

#5 10 years ago

How about we just see what is actually announced then decide to buy or not

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

How about we just see what is actually announced then decide to buy or not

I want a Walking Dead pin. I will be disappointed with any music pin that isn't Run DMC.

#7 10 years ago

Sure why not. +1

#8 10 years ago

making Superman = lacking sales

Walking Dead would be much preferred.

#9 10 years ago

Left 4Dead

#10 10 years ago

WD FTW

#11 10 years ago

I thought twd was all but confirmed for January?

Oh please stern no superman.

#12 10 years ago

Superman isnt next. Try next october for superman.

#13 10 years ago

+1 for WD. if superman, no go for me. in the end code will be the deciding factor for me on any pin thats not WD, but they havent really been hitting home runs in that dept now have they.

#14 10 years ago

Stern, build me a fun game with decent code that has "it" and I'll toss money at you like a stripper. I'm less fussy about theme. A year ago I would have made it rain for TWD. Today? It had better be good before I spend a dime. And if you want a self fulfilling prophecy, keep releasing games with incomplete or dumbed down code.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

some sources have stated that Stern would like to do the Walking Dead Pin, but they are concerned about lacking sales for the overseas market which makes up more than half of their overall sales. I would love a WD pin!!!

The Walking Dead is huge over here in Europe, but I'm sure they would sell anyway as everyone loves a Zombie!

(FWIW they filmed World War Z just up the road from me in a disused nuclear plant).

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Apparently since Superman is supposedly next and maybe a music pin after that, Stern has changed their direction of interest in this genre. I see other petitions garner Stern's interest, so I'll jump in too.

Supes is not next, won't be for awhile yet until the 2nd film...

#18 10 years ago

Looks like SR is doing Superman so its not next and the movie isn't coming out for awhile.

I'd be surprised if its not Walking Dead! They need a different pin with huge appeal, including international, and WD is it

#19 10 years ago

+1 on the Walking Dead. Governor Multi-ball would be cool. How about a Hurry-up for when a character dies to when he "turns"! That would be awesome. Of course, "head shots" would be a must! I have not bought NIB since Tron Pro, but I would seriously have to consider TWD.....

#20 10 years ago

I would love to see one... but would not buy sight unseen. Won't buy a LE in any case; will consider the Pro after playing it!

#21 10 years ago

This^^^ All comic, no actors, would make it instantly timeless and awesome. Anything short of that is no-go for me.

#22 10 years ago

TWD comic version. Please!!

#23 10 years ago

Walking Dead is supposedly being produced by Stern in 2014.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

Walking Dead is supposedly being produced by Stern in 2014.

Supposedly. But my friend has either been deliberately misinformed to throw everyone off the scent or Gary has decided against this title . Hmmmm...

#25 10 years ago

I'm in

#26 10 years ago

The show is really starting to suck. I doubt Stern will make The Walking Dead pin. The comic version would be nice, the TV show version would be horrible.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newton, NJ
6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/petition-to-make-the-walking-dead-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.