• Do nothing- leave “as is” with Family Mode only 46 votes
    15%
  • Family and Adult modes 205 votes
    65%
  • Family, Moderate, and Adult modes 63 votes
    20%

(314 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4FA6383E-8945-4241-8EAC-306D9FA95975.gif
rqwCH (resized).jpg
deadpool-s-queerest-moments-819518 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redman822.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 1 year ago

Count me in for wanting an Adult mode for callouts. I am close to buying one so I had my wife check it out somewhere today. She liked the PF and cabinet art, but when we played it her first reaction was, "The audio is so PG!?!"

LOL

#116 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

Every time you drain the ball yell "F*CK". That's what I do, makes it less PG.

That's a given, all of my games are PG13 because of that. But Deadpool's source material is more R rated...

#119 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

The Deadpool movie is R-rated. The Deadpool comics can range from PG to adult, depending on the series. In this particular case, the licensor wanted to keep it PG, so Stern did. If dirty jokes and sexual innuendo are a make/break thing for you with the theme, then definitely look elsewhere.

Where did I say it was a make/break thing for me? All I said was my wife commented that the callouts were PG and to count me in for an adult theme mod.
(Hopefully by Cleland.)

#128 1 year ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

The Deadpool movie is R-rated. The Deadpool comics can range from PG to adult, depending on the series. In this particular case, the licensor wanted to keep it PG, so Stern did. If dirty jokes and sexual innuendo are a make/break thing for you with the theme, then definitely look elsewhere.

FYI, an update, I am picking my Deadpool Pro on Tuesday.

3 months later
#130 1 year ago

I am loving my Deadpool pin! Hey cleland , any progress on making an R rated system mod?

#133 1 year ago
Quoted from cleland:

I would need to spend some time on this game to do it right. Any local donors want to lend me their game for development?

If I was, I would....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider redman822.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside