• Do nothing- leave “as is” with Family Mode only 46 votes
    15%
  • Family and Adult modes 203 votes
    65%
  • Family, Moderate, and Adult modes 62 votes
    20%

(311 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4FA6383E-8945-4241-8EAC-306D9FA95975.gif
rqwCH (resized).jpg
deadpool-s-queerest-moments-819518 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HookedonPinonics.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 1 year ago

It is strange there is no option to have an r rated feature on this pin because of the theme. I would be fine with it or without it. But who cares? Really. How many f bombs you want? If they put one cuss word people will want two. If they put 100 they will say it's too much. What's the point? Are you worried that your non pinball friends who come over will now not think your pinball machine is cool because deadpool doesn't say anything dirty? It's a pinball machine. Have fun with it and don't be concerned that you're not getting your daily dose of f bombs. It's easier for the operators to not have to worry about constantly changing back and forth different speech versions. And for those that were considering buying for your home's but are now not because it has no foul language. Really? Let's forget about all the hard work this team poured into this thing because they didn't give you a bad word. I say my fair share of f words throughout the day but I can give two shits if my pinball machine was saying it back to me. Celebrate the other great things and move on. Last time I thought cuss words were so cool was back in middle school.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider HookedonPinonics.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside