fullsizeoutput_a64 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4644 (resized).JPG
IMG_4642 (resized).JPG
fullsizeoutput_a60 (resized).jpeg
fullsizeoutput_a5c (resized).jpeg
fullsizeoutput_a57 (resized).jpeg
fullsizeoutput_a47 (resized).jpeg
fullsizeoutput_a4a (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EightBitWhit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi everyone, I have up for consideration customized TNA instruction/logo apron cards that feature your name/Pinside handle, game number and an updated rule card. The set is available for purchase in my Pinside shop - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1192-apron-envy/02401-tna-customized-apron-cards-set

fullsizeoutput_a64 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_a64 (resized).jpeg

I've spent quite a bit of time looking at a good way to tastefully make TNA "a little more personal", especially considering the low production run of the game. I was talking to a friend of mine about "fixing up the cards a bit" by correcting the original spelling error on the 1st run instruction card and printing them again to be a bit tougher (as my original cards quickly became "ratty" looking after handling them a few times).

The more I got to looking at the original cards, the more interested I became in customizing them for my own taste and what you see is the in the pictures is the result of that effort.

The instruction card is a highly-customized "mashup" of the instruction text on the 1st and 2nd revision cards that originally shipped with the games. I fixed up the text, adjusted for fonts, highlighted key information and expanded the text where appropriate. It also features a custom "mushroom cloud" graphic to separate this card from either of the two supplied by Spooky.

fullsizeoutput_a57 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_a57 (resized).jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a5c (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_a5c (resized).jpeg

The logo card is where I found the most opportunity to personalize the game. I removed the game credits and used that space to put in the game URL and the owner information and include the game number in the center bubble.

fullsizeoutput_a4a (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_a4a (resized).jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a60 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_a60 (resized).jpeg

Each person who purchases a set will receive both cards - the instruction card as pictured, and a personalized logo card with your name and game number in the appropriate locations.

IMG_4642 (resized).JPGIMG_4642 (resized).JPG

The cards are press cut, laminated and re-cut to size. Each set includes self-adhesive magnet strips that are to be applied to the back of each cards to ensure they sit nice and snug to the apron (see pictures).

IMG_4644 (resized).JPGIMG_4644 (resized).JPG

fullsizeoutput_a47 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_a47 (resized).jpeg

The set is $20 which includes everything noted above. $4 shipping anywhere in the CONUS and I'm happy to ship internationally, just PM me ahead of time so we can work out the shipping charges. Everything is shipped in a lined sleeve envelope for protection to you.

Here's a link to my Pinside shop for purchase - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1192-apron-envy/02401-tna-customized-apron-cards-set

I have shown these to Scott and he was supportive of the work. I hope you enjoy these on your game as much as I enjoyed making them for myself!

3 weeks later
#3 4 years ago
Quoted from bsobie:

Thank You for all your time and clever creativity for coming up with this small, but yet, huge addition to any and all TNA machines! Your name, or game room name, and machine number on these cards adds an awesome personal touch to “Your” TNA machine. Although we haven’t installed ours just yet, it Completes our machine.

Thank you for the business and the kind words regarding the cards!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EightBitWhit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/personalized-tna-instruction-logo-card-set?tu=EightBitWhit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.