(Topic ID: 111504)

"Personal Touch" to your EM Games

By Boatcat

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aloha entire PF with numbers (resized).jpg
    aloha entire PF with arrows (resized).jpg
    a23d1ee972f722b3b557aef15863b0a94ce8e57f (resized).jpg
    0Lady-Luck-Work-06 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0529 (resized).JPG
    20161126_115840 (resized).jpg
    Surf_Champ_1_(resized).jpg
    Surf_Champ_2_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974DeltaQueen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#258 8 years ago

I used Velcro (fuzzy side) on the chime box and back glass frame to replace the dry-rotted Gottlieb foam. I'm toying with adding yellow/Amber 44's under the upper arch on my Diamond Jack .

I've used colored bulbs in a backbox to make minor flaking look better. I also put an orange bulb in a game where the credit when kit lens is missing in the apron.

I have some anodized bolt covers from my gear head days that would fit over the 5/8" leg bolts . Not sure how it would look but the coin door and front legs are the first thing you look at before hitting the power switch and credit button.

1 year later
    #331 6 years ago

Not really a modification but how many nice coin doors have drill holes? So there's a guy out if MO who sells nickel plated plugs in EBay, 5 bucks for 4 plugs free shipping.

IMHO they really match up well with original Gottlieb coin doors (64-75) plus it saves them from being too crappy for a nicer Wedgehead. In my case I just saved a one hole door off an AAB pin, they are the hardest to find and are not being reproduced.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 1974DeltaQueen.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/personal-touch-to-your-em-games?tu=1974DeltaQueen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.