(Topic ID: 330934)

Personal Notes on Members? Good or bad.

By Shredso

1 year ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Is there a feature to save private notes on members? Obviously I could keep my own spreadsheet, but it would be nice to have it integrated. I sold my first game in awhile, and I'm reminded of some of the poor behavior here. Not necessarily bad enough to leave negative feedback or block the user, but enough to note that I should proceed with caution.

For example, I made an agreement with someone to sell a game. The day after he promised he would buy it, he assured me he wasn't ghosting me, then I never heard from him again. I didn't even bother asking what happened, I had a lot of people interested in the game. This idiot cost me a few days and wasted emails, but without knowing the entire story I'm not ready to block the guy or leave negative feedback.

Maybe it already exists, but it would be nice if I got an offer on a game and I could click on the user and see my personal notes. Great buyer, unreliable, shady, pays with pennies, etc.

#2 1 year ago

I would suggest sending yourself an PM, some forums allow this, Pinside does not

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/personal-notes-on-members-good-or-bad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.