Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by benheck
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a Night of the Living Dead 68' pinball machine?”

• Yes 11 votes
      41%
    • No 13 votes
      48%
    • Maybe 3 votes
      11%

(27 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

night-of-the-living-dead-1968-11 (resized).png
    p8718_v_v8_aa (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm not sure exactly what's going on but there's probably a bunch of people at this point who claim to own the rights, and it could get messy.

This is perfect. Announce you are producing game and build a crappy prototype which is just a retheme of Night Rider. Take $500 down payments from 20 people (it's only 500, the rest is due when we ship your game). Get sued by whoever owns the film. Go out of business keeping the $9500 bucks ((500 * 20) - the 500 to build the proto). Wait 6 months. Sell the "one of a kind" prototype for $20,000 to a collector that isn't going to play it anyway, because it is a piece of pinball history. So I profit $29,500 for a weekend of work. THAT is a business plan!

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Halfwasted:

Do it American Pinball! Noone cares about your bad theme choices.

Compliments like that will definitely get them on board. Every time someone insults my business choices, all I want to do is something for them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/perfect-public-domain-pin-theme-night-of-the-living-dead-68-?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.