Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by benheck
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Would you buy a Night of the Living Dead 68' pinball machine?”

• Yes 11 votes
      41%
    • No 13 votes
      48%
    • Maybe 3 votes
      11%

(27 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

night-of-the-living-dead-1968-11 (resized).png
    p8718_v_v8_aa (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

I don't think it works that way. You can release your own Night of the Living Dead VHS tape if you want, but that doesn't mean you can make a pinball machine based upon the theme, artwork, and film and not have to pay anybody.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from AlbanyTim:

As long as there is an animation of Harry Cooper getting punched in the face each time you hit a pop bumper, I'm in.[quoted image]

The funny thing about this movie is that Cooper was ACTUALLY RIGHT!

If they had just gone down to the basement, they would have survived the night, as happened in the ending.

I'll state once again just because the film is public domain doesn't mean the Night of the Living Dead property is actually public domain. The internet is filled with stuff claiming to be "officially licensed Night of the Living Dead" product. I'm really not sure, but just throwing it out there. I'm not sure exactly what's going on but there's probably a bunch of people at this point who claim to own the rights, and it could get messy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/perfect-public-domain-pin-theme-night-of-the-living-dead-68-?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.