Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by bdPinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

stool-sample1 (resized).jpg
    Gwynne-Adjustable-Height-Swivel-Bar-Stool-with-Cushion-CSTD1062.jpgbarstool (resized).jpg
    Aubrey+26_+Bar+Stool+(Set+of+2).jpgbar stool (resized).jpg
    IMG_3252 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

I'd like to find out what other people consider the perfect Furniture for playing pinball? I'm thinking stools - although I know for a lot of people they consider furniture to be taking away from their concentration somehow. makign them too relaxed. I was Thinking maybe one of those stools that is on wheels. Then I could move it from game to game. I already have an office chair in my gameroom to roll from the desk to the games and whatnot.

In addition to the obvious "Chair" ro "stool", what about some sort of foot rest? I have a silver box - it might be an old makeup box, or maybe somethign little girls keep dolls in I don't know. Anyway, it's about 8" off the ground, and with my back it's helpful to have one food elevated slightly so then you weight shifts from one leg to the other. Maybe something a little more furniture like for a foot rest than an old box, however functinoal. It might almost be cool if it' was like a piece ounted on the leg of the game, that way it would be adjustable!!, but I don't know if having it off to the side would be as comfortable as the box has been.

Anyone have any other ideas for mancave/Gameroom/Pinball furniture?

-Brian

#2 7 years ago

At my house pinball is the furniture. Everything else just gets in the way.

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from bdPinball:

I'd like to find out what other people consider the perfect Furniture for playing pinball?

I find these things work well.

rd

IMG_3252 (resized).JPGIMG_3252 (resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

There are many styles of bar stools. Some have seats with backs. Would not buy one with wheels, that's just asking for trouble. Unless it is like a library set up, were the wheels collapse when weight is put on the stool.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

There are many styles of bar stools.

Can you show us some stool samples?

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Can you show us some stool samples?

Are you sure that's what you want?
    Here are 2 that might work, but there are literally 100's to choose from.
    Gwynne-Adjustable-Height-Swivel-Bar-Stool-with-Cushion-CSTD1062.jpgbarstool (resized).jpgGwynne-Adjustable-Height-Swivel-Bar-Stool-with-Cushion-CSTD1062.jpgbarstool (resized).jpgChrome is really nice!
    Aubrey+26_+Bar+Stool+(Set+of+2).jpgbar stool (resized).jpgAubrey+26_+Bar+Stool+(Set+of+2).jpgbar stool (resized).jpg

Also those stand up height, bar tables are use full too.

#7 7 years ago

stool-sample1 (resized).jpgstool-sample1 (resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

My 2 legs is all the furniture I need when playing pinball!

#10 7 years ago

My buddy told me I should sell a couple of games and get a couch.

I told him he didn't have to come over any more if he didn't want to.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

My buddy told me I should sell a couple of games and get a couch.
    I told him he didn't have to come over any more if he didn't want to.

LMAO

#12 7 years ago

The funniest part is it's true. I told him I got the couch and then showed him my Skateball instead.

#14 7 years ago

Those custom stools are nice, pinball theme and all, but I'm not so sure about the functionality. There was one firthere toward the top, that had a half-back sort of thing, I saw one of those today at the Nail Salon, I'm thinking one of those.. They go up and down like an office chair.

-Brian

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/perfect-pinball-furniture and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.