Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jesster64
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ufo.jpg
    ufo1.jpg
    pirate7.jpg
    pirate5.jpg
    pirate4a.jpg
    pirate6.jpg
    pirate4.jpg
    pirate3.jpg
    pirate2.jpg
    pirate1.jpg
    pirate.jpg
    kong3.jpg
    kong.jpg
    kong1.jpg
    image.jpg
    KissBevs.jpg
    There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 10 years ago

Fo the heck of it, I started thinking of the perfect beer to go with my pinball machines. Here's a fire rock with my volcano.

pinbeer.jpgpinbeer.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Titanic Beer with Popeye

pinbeer2.jpgpinbeer2.jpg

#3 10 years ago

elvira or ed hardy with Bone Busters

pinbeer3.jpgpinbeer3.jpg pinbeer4.jpgpinbeer4.jpg

#4 10 years ago

I thought this would go with Stargate, even though i don't own one....yet

pinbeer5.jpgpinbeer5.jpg

#5 10 years ago

and this one to go with big game hunter

pinbeer6.jpgpinbeer6.jpg

#6 10 years ago

Man why is your beer so dusty?

#7 10 years ago

I started collecting about 25 years ago. Always put one away from the six or case i bought. Some of these beers are over 20 years old. I have enough trouble dusting off my machines, let alone over 300 bottles.

beerpin7.jpgbeerpin7.jpg

#8 10 years ago

Ok for bottles that actually get used properly Redhook ESB has never let me down.Right now in fact I can verify that

#9 10 years ago

The brand of beer I prefer with my machines, is ANY

#10 10 years ago

I collect empty beer bottles

Then once a week I start over

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

The brand of beer I prefer with my machines, is ANY

Yes indeed.......

#12 10 years ago

COLD!!!!

#13 10 years ago

Elvira brew, who knew.
    see what i did there

#14 10 years ago

A bottle of Pliny would go good with any pinball!

IMG_1300.JPGIMG_1300.JPG

#15 10 years ago

Pliny is a great beer for any occasion for sure! Last night I had one of my favorite Berlinerweisse's - Bear Republic's Tartare. And then I proceeded to get my highest score ever on Theatre of Magic:

photo_(1).JPGphoto_(1).JPG

#16 10 years ago

I prefer the kind of beer that is never empty, with pinball!

#17 10 years ago

Pretty much any beer that's not American

<runs for cover>

#18 10 years ago

Stat tuned I got some pictures for you I have been meaning to post when I topic comes up with beer. Just don't have pictures in phone or any around.

#19 10 years ago

What ever beer she has is good enough for me

thCACPAKER.jpgthCACPAKER.jpg

#20 10 years ago

Whatever she is serving....I'm buying

BeerTap.jpgBeerTap.jpg

#21 10 years ago

How about this beer with this machine.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#22 10 years ago

Or this beer

image.jpgimage.jpg

#23 10 years ago

300 beers sitting and collecting dust...thats alcohol ABUSE!

#24 10 years ago

no, 300 x the remaining five in the six pack equals 1500 at least that I did drink. That might be alcohol abuse.
    Heard great things about Pliny, would love to try one day.

#25 10 years ago

Let the Angels & Demons fight it out...

Angel_beer.JPGAngel_beer.JPG DevilsDare.jpgDevilsDare.jpg

#26 10 years ago

Too Easy

duff.jpgduff.jpg tspp.jpgtspp.jpg

#27 10 years ago

either way, I like it! Just sayin no bottle cap MOSAIC google bottle cap ART and I think you'll find a new hobby. What pin would complacent Natty Ice...?

#28 10 years ago

Any beer goes goes with pinball.

#29 10 years ago

I dare you to drink STEELE RESERVE and play PINBALL! the sugar will have you bangin off the wals like a pinball But if you couls, KINGS OF STEELE!

#30 10 years ago

natty ice is a tough one. I'm not artisitic enough to do bottle cap art (i did google it). But a friend of mine glued different bottle caps on a plank and sealed it in resin. It became the top of his home made bar. I've been collecting bottle caps looking forward to the day i can do that. He did have 1 coke bottle cap hidden amongst the beer bottle caps.

#31 10 years ago

possible for natty ice

alpine_club.jpgalpine_club.jpg

#32 10 years ago

x-men, or is that a stretch

banshee.jpgbanshee.jpg

#33 10 years ago

texas

texas1.jpgtexas1.jpg texas2.jpgtexas2.jpg texas3.jpgtexas3.jpg

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from xenon325i:

Pretty much any beer that's not American

<runs for cover>

No need to run cover I'm sure you are referring to the American lagers that the "Big" breweries make here , I agree that stuff is rubbish . But we've got tons of great small breweries here now producing really great beers, and I would Argue some of the best beers in the world . There was a time when someone asked me "What country produces the best beer ?" and for a long time for me it was England , but with what we've got over here in the US now with the smaller craft brewers I now believe that America(USA) produces the best beer.

#35 10 years ago

Kettlehouse Cold Smoke while doing anything (especially while bending the will of my Flash Gordon) is my beer of choice.

cold-smoke.jpgcold-smoke.jpg

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

No need to run cover I'm sure you are referring to the American lagers that the "Big" breweries make here , I agree that stuff is rubbish . But we've got tons of great small breweries here now producing really great beers, and I would Argue some of the best beers in the world . There was a time when someone asked me "What country produces the best beer ?" and for a long time for me it was England , but with what we've got over here in the US now with the smaller craft brewers I now believe that America(USA) produces the best beer.

Fair enough, I've tried a number on my frequent visits to the US (Microbreweries) and there is some very good stuff in the US but for me beer comes out of a keg, not a bottle or can. But you're right, I was really referring to the dreadful stuff like Bud, Bud light, Coors, Coors light, Michlob etc., all of which taste exactly the same and bloody awful too.

Best lager type beer comes from the Czech Republic, best ale is from Timothy Taylor in England

#37 10 years ago

yeah the US has some amazing craft beers, and at our league we're lucky to have a few brewers that bring home brews. Last league night I had Simtra (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/23200/78377) and Fresh Squeezed (http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/63/60330) - both are awesome American craft brews!

#38 10 years ago

Bud, coors, miller, yes, thats yellow water. I'm a yuengling fan myself. I prefer a cold german beer over a warm english ale most of the time. Although an ice cold miller chill with lime was great on a hot day. Of course then they stopped making miller chill....

#39 10 years ago

It's a common misconception that English Ale is served warm among you guys! It isn't - it's served from a cask at cellar temperature so about 10 deg C or 50 deg F. You get the proper flavour without your mouth going numb with cold.

Lagers are served at about 3 - 4 deg C similar to how you serve it. In the UK German beer is not so popular; Czech and Belgian lagers tend to be the premium ones.

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Pliny is a great beer for any occasion for sure! Last night I had one of my favorite Berlinerweisse's - Bear Republic's Tartare. And then I proceeded to get my highest score ever on Theatre of Magic:

This. New batch making its rounds through San Diego. Such a great beer.

#42 10 years ago

This is probably the best beer Ive ever had, Spaten Optimator is a close 2nd.

John-Henry-Bourbon-FT.jpgJohn-Henry-Bourbon-FT.jpg

#43 10 years ago

Were you at the after party at MGC Flank? I had my Lucifer's Kiss Vanilla Bourbon ale there on tap.

#44 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Were you at the after party at MGC Flank? I had my Lucifer's Kiss Vanilla Bourbon ale there on tap.

I didn't bring a game or anything so I didnt stick around, will be there next time for sure!

#45 10 years ago

I am gonna bring two brews next year. Probably "Honey I Shrunk My Weizen" and maybe "Hoptical Illusion" or a black IPA.

#46 10 years ago

this would play well with the john henry

trainball.jpgtrainball.jpg

#47 10 years ago

with black IPA

black_hole.jpgblack_hole.jpg

#48 10 years ago

hoptical illusion?

timetravel.jpgtimetravel.jpg

#49 10 years ago

can't believe i didn't think of it sooner

pinbeer3.jpgpinbeer3.jpg elvira.jpgelvira.jpg

#50 10 years ago

better pic

elvira2.jpgelvira2.jpg

There are 115 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/perfect-beer-with-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.